Greetings from Mrs. Ryoji

Kotomi

Hey guys, after seeing my Husband spend so much time here i figured it was about time I said hello, so I made an account.

My favorite Visual Novel is Clannad, though im reading Rewrite at the moment and really like that.

Im a artist who lives to paint. I just had my second gallery showing in September. Hmm not sure what else to say.

Well I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Kotomi

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I also love Clannad, I haven't read much VNs, but I think Clannad is one of the best

I hope you have a great time around here

Thank you. Yea Clannad is awesome.

Welcome!! I know youll love this community as much as I do. Its great you can meet the people here and see what Ive been saying all this time.

:wub:/>/> u!!!

:wub:/>

Clannad just pissed me off last night, but I'm over it now. It's very good. Hope you have fun here! Everyone is extremely awesome

Hmm, I dont remember getting mad, wonder what it was. Thank you for the welcome.

Welcome to Fuwa! Enjoy your time here :3!

In the process of getting Clannad ATM, looking forward to it~

I can guarantee you will love it. Just plan on spending some time. Thank you for the welcome!!

Welcome to the Community.

You're husband is very nice.

:)

hope you enjoy your time here. ;)

Hello :D/>

Welcome to Fuwa~ I didn't play Clannad, but watched the anime. I'm too afraid to play it because if the show made me cry

the game probably will too. - w -;

give it a try, the good thing is you will learn all the story of other characters too.

since you've watched the anime, there's no more thing to be afraid of. :lol:

Welcome to the Community.

You're husband is very nice.

:)/>

hope you enjoy your time here. ;)/>

give it a try, the good thing is you will learn all the story of other characters too.

since you've watched the anime, there's no more thing to be afraid of. :lol:/>

the other arcs were at least touched upon in the anime in the form of OVA's, just noting, but not indepth or anything (like 1 episode... 2 episodes max, etc)

at least some of.

the other arcs were at least touched upon in the anime in the form of OVA's, just noting, but not indepth or anything (like 1 episode... 2 episodes max, etc)

at least some of.

well, you're absolutely right about that.

that's why i suggest to try the VN.

because most of the arcs of other characters is not that fully touched.

and some of them haven't even touched.

OVA's is not enough because some of it is so fast.

Unlike in the VN where,

You need to almost finish every routes first to acquire the orbs from those character, allowing the player to see every stories.

after acquiring orbs, after story will come and you will again get some more orbs so that you can get to the end.

making sure you read every characters story. :lol:

at least some of.

There are important details the OVA missed. Both in Tomoyo's and Kyou's route. Yukine's route also deserves mention.

Hello and welcome!..

WOW.. Old man Ryoji.. You have such a good wife.. She even has the same interests as you.. Now that's just too enviable..

I wish I would find someone like that someday.. (I know I should f*cking girlish, but I genuinely want that)..

I have become your fan, sir ^^

Well, I hope you enjoy your stay Mrs. Ryoji ^^

Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday's a deer and today you

Epic. Quote.

Anyways welcome there Ms. Ryoji, ppl are really friendly here, and thanks to you I have hopes again of meeting an otaku girl on this planet. (seriously, there are none over here)

Hey Kotomi

it's so strange for these kids to be brought together with ppl from the grandparents generation because of anime and visual novels!

well im not really teens im marriage age, i could have a 3 year old child now if that makes a difference XD (so only 1 generation gap)

But I know the visual novel community is flooded with teenagers. The person who translated Rewrite, started doing this stuff when he was 17

The person who translated Hoshizora no Memoria is 16 I think when he first started (i think)

anyways welcome~

Hey guys, after seeing my Husband spend so much time here i figured it was about time I said hello, so I made an account.

My favorite Visual Novel is Clannad, though im reading Rewrite at the moment and really like that.

Im a artist who lives to paint. I just had my second gallery showing in September. Hmm not sure what else to say.

Well I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Kotomi

Hello Kotomi, even though I am very busy with rewrite that I don't even read fuwanovel right now, when I saw Mrs. Ryoji I had to check it xD

You are a lucky couple, both enjoying VNs. Too bad I am the only one in the country who reads VNs (at least it feels like that). But I am happy with my 2d wives, currently Mare from hosimemo xD

I recently sent dota2 invite to Ryoji and I have to warn you - never play that game together, its a game that breaks 20 year old long friendships and forces divorces! (people get really angry while playing that for some reason xD)

Anyway fuwanovel community is nothing like that, everyone here is friendly so I hope you will like it here :)

Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday's a deer and today you

You would be surprised how many people have said that to me. Believe it or not I have a bunch of huge Anime fans.

Hooray! What an awesome surprise! Welcome!!

Nice to hear from you again Tay. Your a true friend to Ryoji and I look forward to talking more.

Hello and welcome!..

WOW.. Old man Ryoji.. You have such a good wife.. She even has the same interests as you.. Now that's just too enviable..

I wish I would find someone like that someday.. (I know I should f*cking girlish, but I genuinely want that)..

I have become your fan, sir ^^

Well, I hope you enjoy your stay Mrs. Ryoji ^^

haha, you would be surprised how many women love anime. We have a group that gets together and talks all things Japan. Ita a girl only group ;)/>/>

Welcome to the forums!

It's so great that you & Ryoji can share the joy of vn together XD

Your husband's such an active part of the community, I hope you will be too~!

Ill try. and thank you.

Hello Kotomi, even though I am very busy with rewrite that I don't even read fuwanovel right now, when I saw Mrs. Ryoji I had to check it xD

You are a lucky couple, both enjoying VNs. Too bad I am the only one in the country who reads VNs (at least it feels like that). But I am happy with my 2d wives, currently Mare from hosimemo xD

I recently sent dota2 invite to Ryoji and I have to warn you - never play that game together, its a game that breaks 20 year old long friendships and forces divorces! (people get really angry while playing that for some reason xD)

Anyway fuwanovel community is nothing like that, everyone here is friendly so I hope you will like it here :)/>/>/>

Where are you from Steve? Yeah my husband and I watch anime all the time. weve been fans for over 20 years. Ive only recently begun to read visual novels. Im hooked though.

To everyone who has welcomed me here, THANK YOU!