Sakuya VN (Robot Romance short story)

Cyrillej1

I recently finished reading a visual novel called Sakuya. It's in Japanese, but it isn't too difficult if you use text hooker and know some grammar. I just wanted to share it in case anyone else was interested in trying a short romance VN. I personally thought it was really cute and sweet :)

When I read it, it felt really easy-going slice of life kind of VN.

The setting takes place in a world that has advanced to the point they have human-looking robots working/living along with humans. The main character Akane, lives her daily life with Sakuya whom she considers family.. but in actuality, he's a robot. The special thing about him though is that he looks/acts almost human, and such compared the other normal robots. 

sys05.jpg

You could download the game for free at their site here. The free version contains no Hentai content, and the paid version includes it.  It seems they also have other free VNs on their site too.

Yeah I already looked around on their site a bit. Never heard of them so I saved it to favorites! It's nice to have some short VNs to read too, because the ones I want to read are not really considered short. And even when they are, like Eden*, it will still take me much more time because reading speed ^^; I see you haven't read Eden* yet. You should try it! its pretty nice.