Your first VN experience

Wolfscythe

My first vn it was kira kira which is something i was definetely grateful for. Simple choice structure and showing the kind of characterization that really shows what makes VNs great even if its not the best its a very good start. And i love how it made me care about something i would have never cared about otherwise independent bands.

My first VN? Embarrassingly it's Succubus Soon (Translated as Shera My Witch) in which it was pretty much very basic nukige, and MC narration always said that he was very horny - also of how he thought that his stepsister was very cute or something like that. Granted that there's might be a reason of why the MC was like that but still, and THE MC'S VOICE definitely didn't help at all - if anything it make the experience worse when I replayed that because the narration was voiced as well.

For more serious first VN, I did play Shuffle and at the first time quite confused because I try to clear Primula's route first only to find out that I always got Kaede's route. Turn out that I need to finished Nerine's route first, and obviously I didn't finished her route yet. Anyway, looking back it's just another cliche slice of life VN but nonetheless it's a good one compared to Succubus Soon (Duh), although it's another matter to replay it though.

Edited by littleshogun

18 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

My first VN? Embarrassingly it's Succubus Soon (Translated as Shera My Witch) in which it was pretty much very basic nukige, and MC narration always said that he was very horny - also of how he thought that his stepsister was very cute or something like that. Granted that there's might be a reason of why the MC was like that but still, and THE MC'S VOICE definitely didn't help at all - if anything it make the experience worse when I replayed that.

man, completely forgot about succubus soon.

my first vn was x-change. a nukige about a guy who turns into a girl and every guy in the world wants him/her apparently.

Edited by mitchhamilton