Hello everyone

Scottsune Miku

Hello everyone! I'm Scott, President of Domino's Pizza. Have you heard of Hatsune Miku? I am a huge fan Hatsune Miku, pizza, and visual novels. Sadly, I have yet to read a visual novel that involves pizza or Miku. So please recommend me some visual novels! The more pizza, the better!

I would also like to take this opportunity to tell you guys about my collaborative project featuring Hatsune Miku.

Domino's App feat. Hatsune Miku.

SX7GftL.png

Hatsune Miku exists in a software called Vocaloid. Vocaloid enables you to make songs, and a character named Hatsune Miku sings the songs you create. I knew our Domino's Pizza crew could work together and create great Vocaloid songs. The challenge was successfully carried out, and this new collaborative app was produced.

I won't bore you with all of the details, but I would appreciate it if you checked out my app for yourself. Thank you for your time!

Hey guys, thanks for all the greetings and such. Maybe you can help me with something. I'm looking to expand my knowledge 'otaku' culture. I haven't watched any anime or read any mango, but I was thinking of going to one of those convention things. I've heard a lot about something called Lolicon. Has anybody been there? Where is it even hosted? lol ReZxus8.png

Thanks guys~