Alice Soft — Translated Titles

Kosakyun

Fight me.

It's funny that there's an actual Alicesoft Thread, yet we still talk about things here.

Whelp.

Just go through the games and enjoy the experience.

Then read on the lore and enjoy how awesome it is. <3

Bring it.  :conspiracy:

Honestly, the lore is one of the biggest reason's I enjoy the Rance series so much. That coupled with Alicesofts gameplay makes it really fun.

You forgot to mention Rance.

Who the heck would forget to mention Rance?

I mean, he's practically the best protagonist there is to date.

I'm actually not that big a fan of Rance himself. I simply don't care for some of the things he does.

If it wasn't for the previously mentioned lore and gameplay, I don't know if I would even be playing Rance right now.

I think your opinion on 5D is too biased. Loljk.

Anyway, I would disagree with your opinion of 5D being boring, FinalChaos. Besides the fact that Rance would be trying to escape the Genbu Dimension where he'll meet Rizna, the fact that the dimension itself distorts worldly laws is quite interesting already. You'll see when you read it. Just go through the games normally and see how it all expands. From Leazas to the Free Cities to Zeth to JAPAN and to Helman. After that it's just pure awesomeness. You'll see why we like it so much.

Well I did say that I hardly knew much about 5D.

The description of it that I read seemed pretty boring so I assumed that it was one the short games which just acts as a kind of bridge between two games or is mostly filler.

After hearing all that you people are saying though I have a better opinion of 5D.

Man there's a lot to see and a lot to read. Not to mention that my free time is decreasing.

Well I should be able to finish the whole Rance series eventually.

Well I did say that I hardly knew much about 5D.

The description of it that I read seemed pretty boring so I assumed that it was one the short games which just acts as a kind of bridge between two games or is mostly filler.

After hearing all that you people are saying though I have a better opinion of 5D.

Man there's a lot to see and a lot to read. Not to mention that my free time is decreasing.

Well I should be able to finish the whole Rance series eventually.

Yeah you should.

Anyway, the roulette system is a bitch and is a big reminder of who RNG-sama is, but that's okay.

It's part of the fun.

I'm actually not that big a fan of Rance himself. I simply don't care for some of the things he does.

If it wasn't for the previously mentioned lore and gameplay, I don't know if I would even be playing Rance right now.

W-W-W-W-What.

Problem?  :sachi:

I just want to point out that I don't hate Rance at all. As I already said, I just disagree with some of the things he does.

And even though I disagree with his actions, I still find him humorous at times as well.

I will admit though that he gets better and better as the series progresses.

Just finished 4, so now I can finally move on to Kichikuou.

I'm expecting great things because of you guys. I blame you if I get disappointed.

Don't worry Kichikuou is great. It's filled with a lot of content and even if it's not cannon it's still pretty damn interesting seeing all the characters and events that happen. 

It was the first in the series to be translated.

It gave way to the discovery of the Rance series, really. It was a great game, and it pulled in players from across the web.

Rance Quest will probably be done in 2017, being the optimistic man I am.

Oops I meant Rance IX, I don't know why I fucked up in the numerotation, still I know that Rance's series are huge game to translate, but it's sad to know that we are two games back.

Oops I meant Rance IX, I don't know why I fucked up in the numerotation, still I know that Rance's series are huge game to translate, but it's sad to know that we are two games back.

It's all just a matter of time. They've translated pretty much all the others or are currently translating so the possibility of them finishing the series seems to be good. All we need to do is wait.

Update:

I'm very late. You can blame my shitty internet.

Anyway, weekly Rance Quest!

mHwLkcq.png

Maria never disappoints, of course.

Stream, huh. I wonder. Would watch, of course. I hope the stream will be sometime soon when I'm actually on.

Also, Arunaru doesn't disappoint as well. Rance VI currently at 35.1%!

Our translators have not forsaken us! Believe!

Update:

Another update has come!

oM5zn2V.png

Rance Quest seems to be doing quite good. Maria has also started checking on 5D so look forward to that. We also have Rance VI at 39.4% now.

The Rance Quest stream will be later today at 10 PM EST.

~~~

Stream in 15 minutes.

http://www.hitbox.tv/GuyZoo

For those who missed the stream.

http://www.hitbox.tv/video/478636

Update:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand of course, the two strong translator gods deliver once again!

90A5FCl.png

Maria, of course, delivers weekly. She has finally started working on 5D. Wtih this current setup, we can expect Quest to slow down a bit. At least we have hope that 5D will finally be continued and finished in the near future. After that, the remaining games are just VI, Quest, and IX. We're near completion guys! Other than that, the remakes are also waiting for their turn. Oh I do hope they get theirs.

Of course, Arunaru delivers as well. He's still going fast, now at 44.5%.

Sorry if it's quite late. See you again next week!

I don't think anyone here has mentioned this, but it's something to keep an eye on, the team that translated Koi Iro Chu Lips has been translating an unnamed Alicesoft game for the last half year or so: http://denwatls.bravejournal.com/index.php

They say it's not Rance and constitutes a pretty big genre shift from the last project (which was an honestly pretty shitty moege). No other word on what it could be.

Well well. This is the first time I've heard of this.

I'll add it on the first post.

Will keep track of it in the future. It seems as if they don't update regularly though, so there's that.

The next update might be 75%, more or less. I do hope it's Pastel Chime or something.

I should really go and live in /haniho/ again.

Edit: That reminds me, I should probably remove the torrent links from this topic. I totally forgot about them.

Well well. This is the first time I've heard of this.

I'll add it on the first post.

Will keep track of it in the future. It seems as if they don't update regularly though, so there's that.

The next update might be 75%, more or less. I do hope it's Pastel Chime or something.

I should really go and live in /haniho/ again.

Edit: That reminds me, I should probably remove the torrent links from this topic. I totally forgot about them.

I had noticed that quite a while ago but decided to keep my mouth shut to help the few people who do take the pains to actually read through stuff.

from looking @the ~100k linecount, it could be nearly every alicesoft title, as there´re only few with lesser ones like tsuma shibori or stuff. cant wait for the announcement  in lets say about 6-7 months from now (optimistic bastard modus on) & if it should turn out to be a tilte with space as the setting  ....hehehehe