Alice Soft — Translated Titles

Kosakyun

Daiteikoku is kind of terrible.  The gameplay is pretty messed up, and it's lambasted as one of Alicesoft's highest profile screwups.

I played Pastel Chime Continue, and it wasn't a particularly impressive game.  The dungeon crawling was pretty average, and the overarching story was underwhelming and forgettable.  The only standout for me was that the romance was pretty well done.

Daiteikoku is kind of terrible.  The gameplay is pretty messed up, and it's lambasted as one of Alicesoft's highest profile screwups.

I played Pastel Chime Continue, and it wasn't a particularly impressive game.  The dungeon crawling was pretty average, and the overarching story was underwhelming and forgettable.  The only standout for me was that the romance was pretty well done.

Eh, I liked the gameplay last I played it.

Tfw we won't be seeing 5D and VI out anytime soon.

A man can hope for 01, at least.

Sure, I'd be up for owning 2 copies of every Rance title.

Pastel Chime 3 isn't a dungeon crawler.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, guys, I just came to Fuwanovel to try and make a small contribution as a translator. Not sure if this is the best thread to post, but if not, feel free to move it. Since I'm starting a translation project for another title of Alice Soft, Oyako Rankan, I thought this would be a good place to share with you my first preliminar release. It's just the intro and the first day of the game for now, but here is my patch for all those interested.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mmus1pmvz9crihc/OyakoRankanEnglishIntro1stday.rar

Any comments and suggestions are welcome. Enjoy!

Hi, guys, I just came to Fuwanovel to try and make a small contribution as a translator. Not sure if this is the best thread to post, but if not, feel free to move it. Since I'm starting a translation project for another title of Alice Soft, Oyako Rankan, I thought this would be a good place to share with you my first preliminar release. It's just the intro and the first day of the game for now, but here is my patch for all those interested.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mmus1pmvz9crihc/OyakoRankanEnglishIntro1stday.rar

Any comments and suggestions are welcome. Enjoy!

Good stuff. Keep it coming!

The game is almost 3 gigs and has a lot of scenes. Do you have a translation team or do you just get whatever help you can get?

he´s the one sanah talked to about him making grave tl-mistakes on the hong-thread + mg refused working together with him at this time because of reasons. like he mentioned himself there, the oyako rankan tl-project is considered stalled/dead & he´ll be focusing on shorter/easier stuff first.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally Haruka's translation was complete. Congratulation for your very fast translation, arunaru. Now we only need to wait for editing, scripting, and beta testing from Mangagamer.

Oh I think about the translation, once again it was very fast. I still remember 5 monthd ago I suspect him work together with Mangagamer and started translating Haruka, and here right now it was complete. About Haruka, I think I'll look forward to it, if only for awesome op.