Alice Soft — Translated Titles

Kosakyun

Let's hope that 01 will get its chance.

As a reaction to those pictures, goddamn Shizuka is hot. I also can't identify the blondie.

The girl that got raped by Isis when you first meet Satella. She spends the rest of the game hospitalized and with that nurse who wouldn't let Rance talk to her much. Hopefully they both gets a scene this time around

Update:

Weekly progress update!

KMeh7Vg.png

Maria still doesn't disappoint. 5D's more than 50%, so it's expected to be finished soon. I'm quite excited for it. Finally, more Rizna.

Also, Arunaru's translation of Rance VI is at 74.2%. I'm really excited for that as well.

Praise the translation gods!

Sorry for the late update. Shit internet at its finest.

Update:

Another update from Maria and Arunaru has arrived. Nice.

c0nUtVB.png

It seems that now that Maria is done with her MG work she's going to go into overdrive until her next project. Hope to see some nice progress on the next update. We also now have Rance VI at 78.3%. Arunaru sure is fast.

Oh and there's this. If Maria does 03 I'll be hyped as hell.

plqG8VJ.png

Update:

I'm late. Internet connection problems.

w7h5Knp.png

Another update by Maria! So far, so good. Too bad Maria got another project from MG already. I was looking forward to Quest finally being updated by the ones digit every week. Oh well. At least it's still progressing smoothly.

Rance VI's translation is at 85.1%. Arunaru too stronk.

'Till next week's update~

Update:

Maria has done it once again!

Q10td1k.png

5D's nearing completion, and Rance Quest is still progressing ever so slightly. It's better than nothing, of course. Let's also wish Maria good luck with his new MG project, and that he finishes it without any problems. Hail Tulip Goddess Maria!

Arunaru's translation of VI is at 88%. You can feel it coming. SoonTM.

RIP Aten Gnu in pepperoni. I guess the hikkikomori skill finally took effect.

Update:

Weekly update!

r0Tt3le.png

It'll be released sometime soon. Maybe in less than one month. Who knows?

Rance VI's still stalled. When it'll resume progress, no one knows. But it'll definitely be finished. You have to believe, y'know?

For those who didn't know as well, Rance 03 is scheduled to be out by August 2015.

As stated in the past, the game will be the first in the series to feature voices for the characters.

If you want to have the voice samples, you can click this picture.

The vid in itself is NSFW because of some CGs, though.

nFAINXe.jpg

Also, I forgot to post, but Episode 2 of the Rance 01 OVA is out.

Go get it if you want to.

That's all for this week!

Oh, if you're looking for subs of OVA2, there aren't any yet, if I can recall correctly.

News:

For those who haven't heard of it, Beat Blades Haruka is getting a translation from MangaGamer.

bbh_eng.png

I guess Alicesoft is also opening itself to the West. Now, if they'd just allow non-JP IPs to enter their main site...

I would've liked Esclayer first, but oh well. More eroges for us.

BBH's part is at the bottom.

http://blog.mangagamer.org/2015/07/05/announcements-from-anime-expo-2015/

I'm still surprised at this partnership.

Anyway, that opens up more possibilities for other titles to be localized.

Looking forward to whatever this will bear fruit to. I do hope there's less error in their future titles.

Edit: I'm late to the party.

Maria, of course, had a post about this as well. Read it to know their future plans.

https://rancetranslation.wordpress.com/2015/07/05/alicesoft-translations-go-legit/

This states the reason why Arunaru needed to stall Rance VI as well. Finally, Alicesoft is bringing its goodies to the west. Here's to good sales!

Yes. I'm most excited about seeing the other games being localized by MangaGamer. Well, the Rance games are well on their way to becoming fully translated because of our translator gods' efforts, so it's a win-win situation. Though I would fully support a Rance release from them as well.

Edit: Just realized that I'm stupid.

Yes. I'm most excited about seeing the other games being localized by MangaGamer. Well, the Rance games are well on their way to becoming fully translated because of our translator gods' efforts, so it's a win-win situation. Though I would fully support a Rance release from them as well.

Edit: Just realized that I'm stupid.

Hehe.

I would gladly buy any Rance game. They are my favorite series by far. Just take my money to get everything localized and translated. I don't care what the cost is more or less.  ^_^