Rate the signature above you

Zenophilious

I like how it's simple, and how it portrays Haru's strong facial expression.

Also, I like the caption at the bottom. It completely betrays her expression, initially being thought of as strong. It gives an idea that she's being strong by holding back the tears.

I don't know. It's just like that for me.

8/10.

5/10 Decent design, Loli no sexy to me. 

All of those things seem oddly more dangerous than creating a signature rating thread... especially the last one :P A lot of people have Moegii signatures which makes it a bit more complicated, perhaps this thread is a good opportunity for him to see which of his works are better

Ezeefreak you get

7.5/10

I'm just giving people like Zeno crap because their signature was made by the same person as mines, because it's ironic. It's kind of cruel to create a thread by a Meogii sig holder, just so everyone with a Meogii sig can criticize each other after Meogii put his work into it for us :P . Although I know Zeno meant nothing like that because someone else wanted to make this thread but didn't have confidence in it. No one was probably expecting it. 

I'm just giving people like Zeno crap because their signature was made by the same person as mines, because it's ironic. It's kind of cruel to create a thread by a Meogii sig holder, just so everyone with a Meogii sig can criticize each other after Meogii put his work into it for us :P . Although I know Zeno meant nothing like that because someone else wanted to make this thread but didn't have confidence in it. No one was probably expecting it. 

Yeah, I didn't mean this thread to be an insult to Meogii.  We all love him for making us free signatures, and I'd never criticize something someone earnestly made without receiving a profit in return.  I mostly meant it to either let people seriously talk about others' signatures or joke about them, like taco and I have been doing.  Also, as taco mentioned, I just saw someone talking about wanting to make this thread but that they were to afraid to, so I just did it about 10 minutes later after I saw their post.  Meogii, you know I'd never hurt you  <3

It's ten/10, I mean in terms of romance a guy with a girl in a wedding dress is pretty strong. I just know that mine will be rated like crap.

8.8/10.  Hilarious Kajitsu quote and reference, interesting visual effects in the background, and interesting changes to Amane's hair and skin hue.

While the difference in color/artstyle between Kurisu and other sprites kind of bugging me, I really like Kurisu and Kotori (although Kurumi is still best girl). Sooo, 7.5/10.

Edit: Oooh, I see you changed your signature. Now Kurisu's sprite goes along well with the other's. I see you also changed the text font. 8.5/10, I like this one better.

Edited by Roach

While the difference in color/artstyle between Kurisu and other sprites kind of bugging me, I really like Kurisu and Kotori (although Kurumi is still best girl). Sooo, 7.5/10.

Edit: Oooh, I see you changed your signature. Now Kurisu's sprite goes along well with the other's. I see you also changed the text font. 8.5/10, I like this one better.

Yeah I was also bugged by art style b/w Kurisu and the others haha.

+3 image

+3 quote

+1 name

----------

7/10