Rate the signature above you

Zenophilious

Why don't we have a Rate the signature above you thread?

Should I make one?

I'm always too scared to make my own threads on any forum sites...

Here ya go.  You gotta live life on the edge and take some risks, man.  Take the first plunge into an ice-cold lake, fight a velociraptor with your bare hands, ride a pissed-off tiger without a saddle, install Windows 8 and refuse to upgrade to 8.1.

Rules are exactly the same as the Rate the avatar above you thread.  Give the person's signature x/10 (x = all real numbers greater than or equal to 1 and less than or equal to 10) points and state the reason why you gave it that rating.  Team Fuwa, GO!

Please stop this petty squabble and get this thread moving, would you kindly?

6/10 for the signature above me. I don't particularly like kisses, the characters I also don't like too much. But I really like the text and the chibi there.

(PS: The ratings go from 0 to 1, One being the maximum and 0 the minimum, the rating should always be a number in between those two. Not that you didn't know this already though)

Hmm, maybe you're right. I'll try to solve it by myself first, if it doesn't work, I'll ask the forum. Maybe it is related somehow to how the "MultiQuote" and "Quote" buttons.. umm.. uhh.. looks like that (I'm not sure how to explain it).

Edit: It looks like Firefox fixed the buttons position issue, but it didn't fix your image issue. Interesting.

The font goes well with the rest of the image. The image is a nice visual. 9.9/10 (objectively).

That's probably because i blurred out the background since I don't want it to stand out more than the render. But now that you mention it, it looks like the render stand out too much.

7/10, I don't really like stretchy image, I like that text though.