Mangagamer releases Cartagra

Down

Source: Mangagamer twitter

The trial version is available on their website, the complete version should be up for sale during the week-end. should come soon. Is out! (31/10)

Opening video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMwlDTZQAs4&feature=youtu.be&a

I'm hyped as fuck for this game since Kara no Shoujo is my favorite non-MLA visual novel.

Can't wait to play this.

On sale this week sounds unrealistic, since no preorders yet. Usually they open preorders at least few weeks before release.

Besides, game was sent to beta-testers less than month ago, no way they could finish QA cycle yet, they give at least month just for initial testing playthrough.

Preorder opened. 10% off at the moment.

Also they decided to make a port for OS X and Linux. The very few VN players out there on those systems probably all have an alternative solution already, but meh it doesn't seem like it took Doddler a lot of efforts. Being one on those very few players, I guess they'll sell at least one copy.

Je ne peux pas attendre pour ce jeu de video!

it has been 6 years since i have attempted to use french so I most likely just butchered that.

Correct except it's "jeu vidéo" and not "jeu de vidéo", but awkward as hell. You'd probably say something like "J'ai hâte de jouer à ce jeu" or "Je n'en peux plus d'attendre ce jeu" - in a more slang, less stiff way though.

I thought I had enough of Innocent's gray's setting, but somehow the Catagra PV appeals to me more than the Kara no Shoujo one. The atmosphere is just as strong in either game, perhaps its the more distinct character design (in later games, all the heroines look similar) and much more vivid/dazzling cg+scenery shots versus the abstract theme of the "egg and shell", which I felt didn't come across in KnS as well I would have liked. I wonder if Catagra has a branching story of any length.

• 4 weeks later...

Is Kara no Shoujo really good?

Yes, definitely, as long as you don't mind the gruesome murders and somewhat depressing parts of the story.

Cartagra should be played first though - it was released in Japan before KnS and happens chronologically before too.

I could only play 2ish hours last night but it seems fairly similar to KnS on various aspects.

Kazuna is cool.

AsIqgKA.jpg

Yes, definitely, as long as you don't mind the gruesome murders and somewhat depressing parts of the story.

Cartagra should be played first though - it was released in Japan before KnS and happens chronologically before too.

I could only play 2ish hours last night but it seems fairly similar to KnS on various aspects.

Kazuna is cool.

AsIqgKA.jpg

Thank you. Now, I know what I will read next. Though I am a bit more interested in Nana, Shugo's sister.

Anyone know if I can somehow continue from my demo savefile? This was my first mangergamer purchase I and gotta say I'm not overly impressed with the minimal support given for a fairly laborious install. Not that it wont be worth my $35 if its even 1/2 the game KnS was.