.RAR extracting issue

Ivan A.

So I downloaded KoiSaku from the anime-sharing link posted here https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/6393-koi-ga-saku-koro-sakura-doki-game-request/.

The first step is of course to extract the .rar file. The problem is that when it asks me to pick part 2 of the ISO, I can´t because it´s in japanese and Winrar shows kanji as question marks. I´m not making this topic exclusive to KoiSaku because this also happened with Hoshimemo-Eternal Heart(but I solved that by downloading it where the ISO wasn´t segmented).

Anyway, can somebody help me? If it doesn´t make sense(I hope it doesn´t) ask me where and I´ll try to do a better explanation

I assume it's the installation that asks for disk 2 .iso. Why not just try to mount one of them, if it's the correct one you can run the installation from it, if it's not, it'll just ask you to insert disk 2 (which then obviously is the other disk).

By the way, disk 1 should be before disk 2 in alphabetic order anyways, even in Japanese.

I assume it's the installation that asks for disk 2 .iso. Why not just try to mount one of them, if it's the correct one you can run the installation from it, if it's not, it'll just ask you to insert disk 2 (which then obviously is the other disk).

By the way, disk 1 should be before disk 2 in alphabetic order anyways, even in Japanese

When did I said anything about installing the game?

The ISO is segmented into 2 rar files. when Winrar is done with the first part it asks for the second one. The problem as I said before is that Winrar doesn´t recognize kanji, it reads it as question marks

hhHKLWb.jpg