Erect! (Yes it was mentioned before and yes it's a VN) translation?

Mikimir

Before I start, here is the vndb link : http://vndb.org/v10047

It's basically a guy moving into a school to help a succubus and the school is actually built exclusively for succubi.

Aside from the weird sfx it has (think of Monster Musume), I think it's overall a good VN if not great. Though the 50+ H scenes makes the VN fall into nukige category, it's not a VN that contains pointless H scenes from time to time just because the heroines are all succubi. I thought of the VN was more of a slice of life than nukige (but it does have buttloads of H scenes at the endings because there are 50+ H scenes).

If somebody is willing to translate this novel (though this is my first time translating a VN), I can help by translating or editing. But the thing is, I have no knowledge of Japanese and I certainly don't the time to learn it either. So how can I translate? My native language is Korean, but I currently live in California. Why am I talking about this? Well, Korea has a very wide fan community of manga and anime, and VNs are not an exception. But as you can see in VNDB, there aren't that many VNs translated into Korean. The biggest reason why is because Araltrans, Eztrans, Applocale, which is also known as the three tool created by god himself. It's a machine translator, yes, but it does provide more accurate translation.

I kinda went off-topic... TL;DR: Erect! Is a novel for the people who prefer non-human heroines (like Monster Musume I guess I still can't understand why that game is so popular though... Because it has a great gameplay?) or for the people who are just looking for another casual (... Maybe not casual but whatever) VN to play and I'm willing to help translating. Even if I don't get any people who want to translate, I would like to do it myself if there is a person who is kind enough to extract the texts and import the finished texts if done.

Before I start, here is the vndb link : http://vndb.org/v10047

It's basically a guy moving into a school to help a succubus and the school is actually built exclusively for succubi.

Aside from the weird sfx it has (think of Monster Musume), I think it's overall a good VN if not great. Though the 50+ H scenes makes the VN fall into nukige category, it's not a VN that contains pointless H scenes from time to time just because the heroines are all succubi. I thought of the VN was more of a slice of life than nukige (but it does have buttloads of H scenes at the endings because there are 50+ H scenes).

If somebody is willing to translate this novel (though this is my first time translating a VN), I can help by translating or editing. But the thing is, I have no knowledge of Japanese and I certainly don't the time to learn it either. So how can I translate? My native language is Korean, but I currently live in California. Why am I talking about this? Well, Korea has a very wide fan community of manga and anime, and VNs are not an exception. But as you can see in VNDB, there aren't that many VNs translated into Korean. The biggest reason why is because Araltrans, Eztrans, Applocale, which is also known as the three tool created by god himself. It's a machine translator, yes, but it does provide more accurate translation.

I kinda went off-topic... TL;DR: Erect! Is a novel for the people who prefer non-human heroines (like Monster Musume I guess I still can't understand why that game is so popular though... Because it has a great gameplay?) or for the people who are just looking for another casual (... Maybe not casual but whatever) VN to play and I'm willing to help translating. Even if I don't get any people who want to translate, I would like to do it myself if there is a person who is kind enough to extract the texts and import the finished texts if done.

It would be more productive to start a Translation project rather than asking people to help you. Trust me, I've gone through this section of the forums and most of the request never ever get fulfilled. My best advice to you would be to learn all the technicalities yourself and start translating.  I admire your initiative. 

• 2 weeks later...

i'll help you Erect translat this into English Moe

Well I need a hacker at the first place to start anything... If I get the script I'll be able to promote this into a full-blown translation project. And even if the recruitment is unsuccessful I was planning to translate by my own since it's not a long VN.

Good luck at finding translator.

I like this VN's art too :P

Too bad, I'm not confident at my skill as translator to help you since neither English nor Japanese are my native language. (But enough to read them :P )

I know someone who could hack this VN. I could try ask him for this.

Good luck at finding translator.

I like this VN's art too :P

Too bad, I'm not confident at my skill as translator to help you since neither English nor Japanese are my native language. (But enough to read them :P )

I know someone who could hack this VN. I could try ask him for this.

Really? Could you ask him for the script? I would reaaaally appreciate that if you do :)

Already contact him, he will see what he could do about this VN.

I check the VN, it has 50 H-scene!

Like I said, it's basically a nukige with a story. Think it as a longer version monster girl quests with quality cgs (although less diverse)