Clover Day's English Stream with Grieviious and OriginalRen Official Thread!

OriginalRen

Current Game - Clover Day's クローバーデイズ
Current Route - None

Next Stream Date - Complete!

Another day, another video project. Thanks to astro, the current project lead in the English translation group of Clover Day's, I have received a copy of a partial English patch for the game's common route. Grieviious and I will be streaming this patch on my Hitbox account for those that are interested in checking it out when the translation is finished. FeeI free to follow along as we stream, and we hope you enjoy watching!

Note: Please realize that this patch is not the complete common route patch, and anything shown on the stream may be subject to change for the final release.

Additional Information: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/4771-clover-days-translation-project

Previous Videos: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7ivNNDDfsj5N2EybmpwTWFqYU0&authuser=0

zQrs2oQ.jpg

For those that are not familiar with the visual novel, feel free to check out the opening video and summary of the game below:

Opening:

It was a buried memory.
It was an eternal oath.
It was a wish from the heart.
It was a regret kept for eternity.

And a childhood promise—

Yuuto was raised in an orphanage in England. He was taken to Japan after being adopted by Yoshiomi Takakura, an executive of his business.

Yuuto, who couldn’t speak Japanese, was supported by his twin sister-in-laws, the bright and shy Anzu, and the cool and reliable Anri, along with the innocent and gentle Tsubame, and the showy and devious Izumi.

The young boys and girls were unaware of love. They laughed and they cried, nurturing irreplaceable bonds.

And 10 years later—

The local scenery had changed so much, and so did Yuuto and the others.

–But there are also things that remained the same.

“Do you remember… the promise we made that day?”

Yuuto's other childhood friends, Hekiru and Hikaru, moved overseas ten years ago.
They are together with Yuuto again, and their memories from ten years ago return with them.

Clover Day's starts during those rich and fulfilling days.

As with the rest of my video streams, I plan to record each session and work on uploading the videos to a place where everyone will be able to view them at a later time. Feel free to follow the link posted above to view previous day's videos.

With that, we look forward to seeing you around. Keep an eye out for more details as we progress, and enjoy watching!

Good news,

The videos for all of the English preview patch streams are finally uploaded to my Google Drive! Feel free to check them out by following the link below. Each video is properly labeled and found in each of their respective folders. In addition, I have updated the original post to reflect this new change.

Thanks for your patience while I worked on uploading these, and as always, thanks for watching everyone!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7ivNNDDfsj5N2EybmpwTWFqYU0&authuser=0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...