Koe no Katachi | The Shape of Voice [Series / Anime in the Works]

Tatsujin

WzXsYvOc.jpg

LYpjrJi2.png

Koe no Katachi

Baka-Updates

Too much feels to describe how terrifying this manga can stab repeatedly at your emotions. I'm gonna let few cliff-hangers go on the loose:

vScl5yTg.jpg
rRWwlML4.jpg

9IJKAsCx.jpg

wlzZFB1z.jpg

OXatwTvq.jpg

0fPTojYm.jpg

M4u5QiHt.jpg

FFi9fmwl.jpg

QzIkDux4.jpg

7iyjU1gD.jpg

ZAKnhhDO.jpg

85prlG2z.jpg

NYFIoBCa.jpg

DPjO95x7.jpg

iSD6CfeS.jpg

1zhpm8rp.jpg

PypylfaG.jpg

XV63XBeA.jpg0rkfBnOc.jpg

SWUatdyj.jpg

mHzm5EyV.jpg

sQkSAB4d.jpg

This is literally among the very best mangas to be released. Hmm, it's hard to describe. I've re-read this many, many times. The ending is coming soon. Luckily this got licensed in the US though I'm gonna check the publisher, translator and editor before I decide if I want to purchase the copy. I give it my best manga of the year.

Definitely give this a go if you guys want a stream-roller filled with emotions. Romance is barely present ... it's twisted ... very twisted and unpredictable.

voiceuniformimj02c1qby.jpg

This is one of the few manga I've been keeping up with. Who knew there was anyone else who was actually reading it! :o

I didn't know it was getting licensed in the US though, so that's pretty exciting. It does say that the English Publisher is Kodansha USA, who I don't really know anything about.

tumblr_n2yc7mj0B21qg1e00o1_500.png

voiceuniformimj02c1qby.jpg

This is one of the few manga I've been keeping up with. Who knew there was anyone else who was actually reading it! :o

I didn't know it was getting licensed in the US though, so that's pretty exciting exciting. It does say that the English Publisher is Kodansha USA, who I don't really know anything about.

tumblr_n2yc7mj0B21qg1e00o1_500.png

pw1yZIL.png

• 2 months later...

Anime announced. You heard it here first.

Read the manga. Get screwed hard and be sure to call off from work, or just do it over the weekend. This shit is really good.

Ann -- http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-11-16/a-silent-voice-manga-has-anime-in-the-works/.81109

I just want to see one thing ...

IT  IS FUCKING HAPPENING GUYS!! WHOHOSAKLFJLADSKJAFLKJDSLKFAJSLKFJLKSAJFKLSAF

Anime announced. You heard it here first.

Read the manga. Get screwed hard and be sure to call off from work, or just do it over the weekend. This shit is really good.

Ann -- http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-11-16/a-silent-voice-manga-has-anime-in-the-works/.81109

I just want to see one thing ...

IT  IS FUCKING HAPPENING GUYS!! WHOHOSAKLFJLADSKJAFLKJDSLKFAJSLKFJLKSAJFKLSAF

All of my "yay"

Hopefully they don't screw it up. That reminds me, I haven't read the last few chapters...

I'm satisfied with the way the author closed out the series. Although I had been waiting for more of a romantic ending, this seems more realistic... I'm glad to see Shouya and Shouko facing the past, present, and especially the future head-on~

(irregardless, I wouldn't mind an epilogue of sorts ;P)

Also, I'm looking forward to the anime adaptation even though the majority of adaptations would make me feel otherwise .-.

I started reading this a few days ago and currently halfway done.

This manga hurts. It hurts me so much. Watching Shouko get bullied was so painful.

I may not have a disability like Shouko but I can relate to the situation a bit. I went to a elementary school where they had a hard of hearing program for those with a hearing disability. Like the kids in the manga, I basically didn't bother trying to befriend them or talk to them (to be clear no one was bullied). They weren't alone and had each other but after reading this, I kind of wished I tried befriending them.

Watching Ishida and Shouko face their past is painful but I'm glad they are and looking forward to the second half

Anyone else wanted to learn sign language after reading this manga? I know its tempting me to learn.

Wow, this reminds me of my childhood. I used to be bullied in 7th grade by everyone. Then I climbed the middle school social hierarchy and got revenge on those who bullied me one by one. Bullies are easy to manipulate to turn on each other. While they all hated each other, I was their close and trusted friend. I'm pretty sure they figured out my BS later when they were in high school, but I was gone by then. 

That's how you survive middle school!

Wow, this reminds me of my childhood. I used to be bullied in 7th grade by everyone. Then I climbed the middle school social hierarchy and got revenge on those who bullied me one by one. Bullies are easy to manipulate to turn on each other. While they all hated each other, I was their close and trusted friend. I'm pretty sure they figured out my BS later when they were in high school, but I was gone by then. 

That's how you survive middle school!

Wow, I wish I had read this 8 years ago.