Hey there!u.u

Wakefly1

Hey it's wakefly1 here! And I'm pretty new to this VN's. but iv played katawa shoujo and some of keys VN's(clannad and kanon) and I loved both of those! So if you have any suggestions based on those (I like the romancey, comedy type stuff as well as horror and dark stuff. Ik they don't go together but I like them all. Like I enjoyed the anime another(horror) and I enjoyed clannad so thanks:3) I'd love to here them. I also have the school days series( school days, summer days, cross days) which this sites don't have. Bye:)

Welcome there!

It's not really the same type as the other VNs you mentioned here but Kara no Shoujo is really awesome and does fit into the 'dark stuff' thing.

On the same kind of stuff, but much more horror/gore you have Saya no Uta.

As for romance, uh, well... there are people out there that know much more than me about those.

Hey Welcome to the Fuwanovel community.

As for suggestions, id recommend Shuffle! or the Da Capo series. Both are romance/comedy with some mystery and darkness.

If you have any questions feel free to ask us, were like a family here so make yourself at home!!

Hello and welcome :) Well if you liked KEY then you should try the other works from them like Planetarian (short one) or excellent Little Busters. Or now newly english released Rewrite.

As someone who also likes KEY, I can recommend Hoshizora no Memoria, that together with Little Busters is my favorite VN.

Btw, maybe you can create a list so we can see the VNs you played already.

Of course!!

Ones iv finished 100%(all archs) not in order:

School days

Summer days

Clannad

Katawa shoujo

Kira Kira

Ones I have to play that are sitting in a folder on my desktop:3

Shuffle!

Cross days

Little busters

Kara no shoujo

Hey it's wakefly1 here! And I'm pretty new to this VN's. but iv played katawa shoujo and some of keys VN's(clannad and kanon) and I loved both of those! So if you have any suggestions based on those (I like the romancey, comedy type stuff as well as horror and dark stuff. Ik they don't go together but I like them all. Like I enjoyed the anime another(horror) and I enjoyed clannad so thanks:3) I'd love to here them. I also have the school days series( school days, summer days, cross days) which this sites don't have. Bye:)

Hello there! I'm new here also = w =

From what I know (and it's a bit) the horror games that I play are Corpse Party, Ib, Yume Nikki and other games made in RPG Maker. There's also Dangan Ronpa but I dunno if you'll like it. It's a mystery game and since I'm not good at explaining, it's kinda like Pheonix Wright and Higurashi mixed with Battle Royale. It's really good and one of my favorites but right now they're translating the game so you'll have to read the Let's Play (which is also good).

Welcome! Glad to have you!

I'd suggest trying Sharin no Kuni. It's wonderful. Like many VNs, it takes ~90 minutes to get used to the protagonist/setting, but after that it really takes off. It enjoys many of the same themes (and beautiful, heart-touching/breaking/warming moments) that make games like Katawa Shoujo so special.

Hello there! I'm new here also = w =

From what I know (and it's a bit) the horror games that I play are Corpse Party, Ib, Yume Nikki and other games made in RPG Maker. There's also Dangan Ronpa but I dunno if you'll like it. It's a mystery game and since I'm not good at explaining, it's kinda like Pheonix Wright and Higurashi mixed with Battle Royale. It's really good and one of my favorites but right now they're translating the game so you'll have to read the Let's Play (which is also good).

Iv played ib and corpse party. I love them both. I'll check out the others Thank you:3

Of course!!

Ones iv finished 100%(all archs) not in order:

School days

Summer days

Clannad

Katawa shoujo

Kira Kira

Ones I have to play that are sitting in a folder on my desktop:3

Shuffle!

Cross days

Little busters

Kara no shoujo

I don't have Cross days and Shuffle! so the only one I can suggest that you have is LB.

Are you a fan of Overflow btw?

Hello and welcome!..

Woahh.. School days.. May I ask if it is good? I tried the anime but didn't want to finish it.. The main character was just too annoying, and I feel sorry for her girlfriend.. Is the VN version and its series better?

I hope you enjoy your stay here! ^^

Nice list there.

Btw, Welcome to the community.

Just ask any questions, any clarifications or even suggestions.

Don't be shy here, were all freinds. ;)

Hello and welcome!..

Woahh.. School days.. May I ask if it is good? I tried the anime but didn't want to finish it.. The main character was just too annoying, and I feel sorry for her girlfriend.. Is the VN version and its series better?

Thats true.

Very true.

I hate the anime.

Period. :lol:

Hello and welcome!..

Yeah the main character Is an asshole and I couldn't like him what so ever. So it can be hard to play but the writing in each arch is fantastic. I loved it. But when you play it if you want to reach 100% complete you will have to do things that make you feel horrible. Or at least I did. But it is still fantastic writing. Worth it :3 and as for the anime yeah I didn't like it to much but the ending made it okay with me. It's only about 13 episodes right? I recommend just pushing through them.

Yeah the main character Is an asshole and I couldn't like him what so ever. So it can be hard to play but the writing in each arch is fantastic. I loved it. But when you play it if you want to reach 100% complete you will have to do things that make you feel horrible. Or at least I did. But it is still fantastic writing. Worth it :3 and as for the anime yeah I didn't like it to much but the ending made it okay with me. It's only about 13 episodes right? I recommend just pushing through them.

Well, I'll try to search for it in my HD ^^ I hope I haven't deleted it yet (It was the first anime series that I hated ^^)

With your recommendation, I'll add it to the list of VNs I'll be playing.. Thank you ^^