Diabolik Lover ENGLISH PATCH ( Chance? )

Nekari

Are you sure? If the file is still encrypted (and actually a PGD instead) then you'd have to decrypt it with another tool first, like PSNPKGDecryptor. I've never run into an actual CPK file that CriPackedFileMaker can't handle.

EDIT: Yeah I actually had a look and you're right. Apparently it uses some special type of encryption and doesn't have UTF8 tables. I found a program which can extract the CPK: http://hcs64.com/files/utf_tab07b4_special.zip - use unpack1. It can't pack again though, and the author said he has no intentions of trying to.

So I suppose either extensive ASM hacking to load unencrypted files, or explore the source in that zip and make a compiler.

I really want to see this game patched. It's kinda hard to use an online guide with a game where you're playing on the go you know?  I have it on my Psp but it k ind of ended up untouched so far. :( I'd help where I could though if a project pops up. I'm not sure if the translation was ever completed.