Comyu Help?

Asterisk

As the title says I'm trying to download Comyu with little success. I tried looking around online first but none of the methods I found seem to work. I keep getting this error

"unrecognized kernel32 module. / NM."

So far my locale is set to Japanese, I've put in a kernel, and deleted the version ddl but I still keep getting the same error. Ideas?

As the title says I'm trying to download Comyu with little success. I tried looking around online first but none of the methods I found seem to work. I keep getting this error

"unrecognized kernel32 module. / NM."

So far my locale is set to Japanese, I've put in a kernel, and deleted the version ddl but I still keep getting the same error. Ideas?

You are probably running windows 8 right? There should be a patch to make it work. I had the same problem with a different Vn(Dracu-Riot)

You are probably running windows 8 right? There should be a patch to make it work. I had the same problem with a different Vn(Dracu-Riot)

Afraid not. Running Windows 7 T.T

I know you already tried this but why not try again? Just copy the version.dll into the directory and see if anything happens.

http://wordpress.click3.org/garakuta/Win8WOH.zip

Tried again. Still nothing sadly

well if it works with Direct X i'd say your directory might need updating or it's one of those problems where one of the filles might have been damaged in the torrent download. Depending on your net connection some errors might happen when resuming a download.

well if it works with Direct X i'd say your directory might need updating or it's one of those problems where one of the filles might have been damaged in the torrent download. Depending on your net connection some errors might happen when resuming a download.

Updated and redownloaded the torrent with a different, better connection. Still the same issues. Ugh...

Have you tried deleting src, version.dll, and the version.sln?

Tried deleting them, tried replacing them with the wordpress link. Tried multiple times. T.T

Dunno if it'd help but here's a look at how the folder looks right now.

http://imgur.com/zsyV1UT

The src and version files are all from the link above. Kernel file was from another thread somewhere on Fuwa for a similar issue too.

I've deleted the src folder, the version.dll, and the version.sln. Tried to run it. Put in the replacements that were linked, tried that. Tried it with the originals. All didn't work for some reason.

Computer is definitely set to Japanese too. Checked the locale and played a couple VNs that needed Japanese locale to run to be 100% sure.

Unless something is missing I've done everything listed above.

Leave the src folder and delete only the 2 files version.dll and version.sln and I found the same error I had with Windows 7 32-bit resolved itself now and working fine.  Seems version.dll and version.sln is for Windows 8 or 64-bit OS only.

Leave the src folder and delete only the 2 files version.dll and version.sln and I found the same error I had with Windows 7 32-bit resolved itself now and working fine.  Seems version.dll and version.sln is for Windows 8 or 64-bit OS only.

Holy crap, that actually worked. Could've sworn I tried it like this at some point but I won't question it. Thank you very much. I'd thought this thing had beaten me and given up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...