VN in Fantasy Settings

Rilarion

If you're only looking for translated visual novels without gameplay, that significantly whittles down the already small list under the tag Medieval Fantasy on VNDB.

From that list, Mashou no Nie doesn't have any gameplay, but that's just a mediocre nukige that just happens to have a medieval setting.

If you're open to urban fantasy, you have the likes of F/SN, Tsukihime, and Coμ.

English language medieval fantasy options are really limited. If only Eustia's translation was complete... Well, if you want gameplay-light options, there's Duel Savior. It's honestly not very good, but it has a few merits, I think the comedy parts are actually pretty funny. The gameplay is like a 2D brawler, but it's rather infrequent and easy and never lasts long.  Utawarerumono isn't european medieval fantasy but more like Sengoku Fantasy? Kinda, but it's also heavily influenced by Ainu culture. It's an SRPG but it has way less combat than Kamidori and much more story, and a better one to boot, and it doesn't have nearly as much H. It's not grindy at all, I'd say it's more story than game focused. I think I ended up liking it more than I thought I would, it may be Leaf's best game outside of WA2.

If you're open to urban fantasy, you have the likes of F/SN, Tsukihime, and Coμ.

And Ayakashibito! It's pretty good chuuni/urban fantasy stuff. Aoishiro takes place in modern times but it's not really "urban" as it takes place in the middle of nowhere. It's heavily steeped in Japanese mythology.

Fire Emblem is a tactical RPG. 

People who subscribe to VNDB's definition of a visual novel would say the game has 'visual novel elements' if it contains a 'novel narrative', which I don't think Fire Emblem does.

And thank you, this confusion regarding the definition of a VN reminds me that I need to complete something I started a while ago.

Other people have already recommended Fate/Stay Night, and I'm going to have to join in. It's pretty good. It's not the best thing you'll ever play, and it has some (totally unnecessary)  H-scenes that are downright weird (like, weirder than they usually are, the first one you come across still creeps me out) but it's still pretty damn good. Highly recommended. 

Fire Emblem is a tactical RPG. 

People who subscribe to VNDB's definition of a visual novel would say the game has 'visual novel elements' if it contains a 'novel narrative', which I don't think Fire Emblem does.

And thank you, this confusion regarding the definition of a VN reminds me that I need to complete something I started a while ago.

As I said, it has vn elements but I dont know other good vn with a medieval fantasy setting that I could recomend.

Well, in my opinion FE's always had bullshit stories and deus ex machinas everywhere. Utawarerumono is a legitimately good choice, however. Also, it's excellent. Not excelente. It bothers me.

I think that depends of the fire emblem, path of radiance and sacred stones had awesome stories, the rest are not bad either, and the excelent part was a mistype.