help irosekai

You need to change the time zone to Japanese as well in the regional and language settings and it shall get rid of the error. It is a common issue in all of Favorite's games (not just Irosekai) but this is a universal solution to them all. 

There is also a patch that will also solve the issue (but for this one game only) but I'll need some time to find it, will update this post later if you still need it.

You need to change the time zone to Japanese as well in the regional and language settings and it shall get rid of the error. It is a common issue in all of Favorite's games (not just Irosekai) but this is a universal solution to them all. 

There is also a patch that will also solve the issue (but for this one game only) but I'll need some time to find it, will update this post later if you still need it.

Thks for looking it for me,and about the changing time zone,am i have to do it in the "Date and Time" or "reign and legion" in win 7

I never have problem with favorite games.

But your method solved this problem with Cocoro Function

Thks for looking it for me,and about the changing time zone,am i have to do it in the "Date and Time" or "reign and legion" in win 7

Select "Region and Language" and then this box should appear:

9hTO4wB.jpg

After that, just change the Format to Japanese.

Btw, "Reign and Legion" kind of remind me of Warcraft.

:ph34r: 

Edit: Wait, now that I read it again, it looks like Christfall said to change the time zone and not the format. If so, then it should be in the "Date and Time" settings. I thought he is talking about the format since he said to change the thing in the Region and Language settings. But he said to change the time zone in the Region and Language settings so I'm not really sure.

You need to change both. If the time zone is not in Japanese the error will popup when it tries to load a sprite.

Alternatively, just click this link, download the file, unzip it, place the exe in the game folder (but don't overwrite the old one) and just run it:

http://kizuna.hoshimi.me/uploads/2011/05/World_fix.zip