Hello There

FriendlyPanda

Hey there people! I'm new to this forum as you can see by the little title i got that says 'newbie' but yeah anyways I'm here to introduce my self :D My real name Is Bo and I'm currently a college student at saddleback in socal. My hobbies are: Making music, Drawing, Anime, Manga, and visual novels starting a week or so ago. My Favorite anime is Shakugan No Shana. Favorite Manga is probably Mirai Nikki and then my favorite VN atm Is Grisaia no kajitsu. So yeah if theres anything you want to know more about me feel free to ask :D not like most people would care but the options yours :D 

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun

enjoy a pun and a pic

Once I ate two pieces of string and they came out tied together. I shit you not.

177071ec49.jpg

Do you like traps? If you do, you are one step closer to paradise on earth.
Read Sharin no kuni~~~ its my fav vn, and i hope you will like it too.

P.S so u like Shana?

Welcome! After looking at your profile it seems like we can become good friends someday  :D  

First of Chiruchiru is the best girl, ever. It seems like you may agree with that, I mean does there have to be any other reason?

But there is that Kuroneko figure which I plan to buy in the coming months... So there is a second reason! 

On a side note what kind of music do you make? I love music and almost every genre I can get into. Music can express so many stories, emotions, and connect people whats not to love? 

Chiruchiru = #1

The Kuroneko figure is amazing!

I love all sorts of music doesn't matter the genre if it sounds nice i like it :D but I am a huge fan of dnb (Drum & Bass) 

Music can express so many stories, emotions, and connect people whats not to love? 

I couldn't agree with you more. Music Is amazing! :D

OH BTW Nujabes is amazing!! and the piano is my favorite instrument as well! 

Chiruchiru = #1

The Kuroneko figure is amazing!

I love all sorts of music doesn't matter the genre if it sounds nice i like it :D but I am a huge fan of dnb (Drum & Bass) 

I couldn't agree with you more. Music Is amazing!  :D 

Are liquid bass and chillstep similar? I don't listen to them often so more of a reference if anything. If you like anything if it sounds nice check out Nujabes. Probably heard of him (maybe not) but he is a god, may he R.I.P.

Chiruchiru makes me go "Kyun kyun"! 

Are liquid bass and chillstep similar?

They are pretty similar just the kicks and snares are arranged differently. and dnb is usally around 170 bpm while chillstep i believe around 130.

If you like anything if it sounds nice check out Nujabes. Probably heard of him (maybe not) but he is a god, may he R.I.P.

I LOVE NUJABES! 

Rest In Beats nujabes.