Post your desktop screen shot

Snowtsuku

• 5 weeks later...

How I arrange my icons usually depends on the wallpaper, but most of the time all my icons are shoved to the left. After seeing some of the other desktops here, I kind of want to look for themes that modify the start menu because I'm kind of tired at looking at the bland thing. I used to have a rain meter but then I realized that I wasn't looking at the desktop often enough to warrant one.

Desktop.PNG

Ooh, nice desktop. Could you say the source of your theme?

The artist's name is DaHaDa (or something like that). His blog went down sometime ago but you might be able to find him if you googled him ( although the website might be in viet).

Firefox theme - i have no idea who the artist is but you can just search for it.

Also i dont have icons / shortcuts ( cept the ones you see on the taskbar)

@solidbatman ty

ooh yeah, good one smile.gif

I now after some fixing of a downloaded w7 theme (had to fix like 100 values because they were for font in chinese locale) and some minor edition to opacity and visibility...

... I have this

http://i.imgur.com/EcJXCKG.jpg

EcJXCKG.jpg

If Windows 8 hadn't nuked the Start Menu, I'd be begging you to help me set something like that up. Awesome desktop!

If Windows 8 hadn't nuked the Start Menu, I'd be begging you to help me set something like that up. Awesome desktop!

yeah, I know what you mean, having Mares all over the screen is always awesome xD

for eveyone: how many Mares do you see on the image.

first correct answer will win 1.34 internets

yeah, I know what you mean, having Mares all over the screen is always awesome xD

for eveyone: how many Mares do you see on the image.

first correct answer will win 1.34 internets

I see seven Mares. That's a lot of Mares xD

Yes, that is correct :)/>/>

Mikel forgot to count TS icons xD

i'll take my internets in the form of more loli art, kthx.

bonus kudo's to you if you present me with one that tops the moe factor of the one i'm currently using as my background.

the one that's exactly the same minus the clothes doesn't count. i use that one on my cell phone.

i'll take my internets in the form of more loli art, kthx.

bonus kudo's to you if you present me with one that tops the moe factor of the one i'm currently using as my background.

the one that's exactly the same minus the clothes doesn't count. i use that one on my cell phone.

that would be a problem because as I mentioned it still is the cutest moe~st image known to humankind, thats why it holds the number 1 place in the cutest image topic xD

but I have one also very good

and so to not OT here, please collect your reward there http://forums.fuwano...1158#entry11158

As for me I have two different backgrounds. The first one, is when I have my laptop on wall power. It's a video background. I only use it on the wall since it takes up more computer power. The video are the OP's of the following shows:

K-On!

Clannad

Negima

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan

Lucky Stary

Haruhi

Sudent Council's Discretion

World War Blue

Oreimo

Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru

And many others (the video takes up 1.27 gb of space)

Then when i'm on battery power I change my bg to one of Rewrite.

Pz3Cwnt.jpg

Also sometimes I have my K-On desktop buddies run around.