Post your desktop screen shot

Snowtsuku

Awesome ebil saber biggrin.gif

Btw, what's the bar above your desktop?

Oh and MatLab there.

Yeahh I'm a Saber fan, though I haven't played FSN..

It's called DellDock.. Although I don't really use it, it looks cool to have one so I keep it ^^

Haha.. You even noticed that? I used it on one of my programming class.. I think it would still be used in the future, so I keep it ^^

Yeahh I'm a Saber fan, though I haven't played FSN..

Go play eet :D It's worth the 35 hrs.

It's called DellDock.. Although I don't really use it, it looks cool to have one so I keep it ^^

Thanks. I had it in the past but removed it because It doesn't fit my WP at that time. I might try to install it again.

Haha.. You even noticed that? I used it on one of my programming class.. I think it would still be used in the future, so I keep it ^^

I used it as well. We had to use in in our matrix computations and in our numerical methods. In the end though I end up using C# for numerical methods since our professor wanted the applications to be in .exe

Go play eet :D/> It's worth the 35 hrs.

Thanks. I had it in the past but removed it because It doesn't fit my WP at that time. I might try to install it again.

I used it as well. We had to use in in our matrix computations and in our numerical methods. In the end though I end up using C# for numerical methods since our professor wanted the applications to be in .exe

I actually have it in my laptop.. I tried playing it but it does not seem to fit my taste.. I'll play it if I feel like it ^^..

I might want to ask you for help once I feel like fixing my dock, since my desktop looks so messy with all those shortcuts..

Well, we only used MatLab for the same things, though I think we won't be doing some seriously difficult stuff since my degree isn't really programming inclined ^^

I actually have it in my laptop.. I tried playing it but it does not seem to fit my taste.. I'll play it if I feel like it ^^..

I might want to ask you for help once I feel like fixing my dock, since my desktop looks so messy with all those shortcuts..

Well, we only used MatLab for the same things, though I think we won't be doing some seriously difficult stuff since my degree isn't really programming inclined ^^

Fate Stay Night looks boring when you look at it, but the way I view it changed when I started reading it.

For desktop, the usual thing I do is to place all shortcuts into folders and just bring out the things the I have to use for a week. Using task bar toolbars are also good in organizing your desktop. TBH, I prefer XP when it comes to desktop management.

Fate Stay Night looks boring when you look at it, but the way I view it changed when I started reading it.

For desktop, the usual thing I do is to place all shortcuts into folders and just bring out the things the I have to use for a week. Using task bar toolbars are also good in organizing your desktop. TBH, I prefer XP when it comes to desktop management.

I have actually played it.. And I find it hard to read it because of its layout.. And the story seems to progress very slowly..

Ohh my.. *looks for taskbar toolbars . . . I have those?? Hahaha ^^.. I'm pretty new with having my own PC so I don't really know much.. I guess I have to thank you for that ^^

I have actually played it.. And I find it hard to read it because of its layout.. And the story seems to progress very slowly..

I agree that it becomes boring at certain times xD

Ohh my.. *looks for taskbar toolbars . . . I have those?? Hahaha ^^.. I'm pretty new with having my own PC so I don't really know much.. I guess I have to thank you for that ^^

If you look at the screenshot I posted, there are small icons on my taskbar and I have no desktop icons. Those icons are a part of a toolbar xD

I agree that it becomes boring at certain times xD

If you look at the screenshot I posted, there are small icons on my taskbar and I have no desktop icons. Those icons are a part of a toolbar xD

I have been enlightened.. Please accept my sincerest gratitude :)

I think I'll fix my desktop once I feel like it (I don't really like planning ahead ^^)

Fate/Stay Night might look boring because the premise is amazing but you spend like 5 hours reading 'nothing happens and the MC is a sexist moron' at first.

The thing is, there are 3 routes, you must play them in Fate->UBW->Heaven's feel order, and Heaven's Feel>>>UBW>>>Fate...

But holy shit it's worth it. It's worth suffering through the goddamn cooking scenes, the countless repetition of the flashback, the terrible H-scenes and Shirou's stupidity, because you'll be rewarded.

Fate/Stay Night might look boring because the premise is amazing but you spend like 5 hours reading 'nothing happens and the MC is a sexist moron' at first.

The thing is, there are 3 routes, you must play them in Fate->UBW->Heaven's feel order, and Heaven's Feel>>>UBW>>>Fate...

But holy shit it's worth it. It's worth suffering through the goddamn cooking scenes, the countless repetition of the flashback, the terrible H-scenes and Shirou's stupidity, because you'll be rewarded.

I prefer UBW, Fate then HF. I dunno, not really fond of Sakura, and the story itself.

Let me guess Steve, you play TERA for the plot, right? Just kidding, I play it too (only for the lolis). I only keep what I use in my desktop too, but I created a folder and trew all VN and games there, so it's pretty plain.

I prefer UBW, Fate then HF. I dunno, not really fond of Sakura, and the story itself.

The original order is somewhat needed for a better understanding of the series, if fate was like tsukihime (in a route-free way of speaking), it'd be a problem if someone started right at Heaven's Feel. I get what you mean about Sakura, but honestly, the route focus so much more in many other character's development that I can completely ignore small issues like Sakura xD (now, now, I shouldn't make fun of heroines).

Let me guess Steve, you play TERA for the plot, right? Just kidding, I play it too (only for the lolis). I only keep what I use in my desktop too, but I created a folder and trew all VN and games there, so it's pretty plain.

oh I used to play with awesome guild Elin Dance Squad, ofc for the lolis xD

I don't play now, only have it pre-installed for when it is free next month (not sure when exactly is that supposed to be).