Post your desktop screen shot

Snowtsuku

Guest madoka12345

How do you people live with so few icons?

I have like a billion icons but I never use them and there hard to see and I have to lean to the left to see them on my left monitor lolololol.

Out of my 4, I only keep everything on my left.

And I am on my piece of garbage laptop. Again, Icons I never use.

Hetrochromia fetish.

1470157_754825247864911_2031946446_n.jpg

Folders, taskbar, docks, file explorer.

I have absolutely 0 shortcuts on my desktop. Gets in the way of the pretty pictures. :P

doesn't for me :3

Guest madoka12345

Oh my god lol xD I'd probably only do that if I was living alone. Well, I hardly get to see my desktop wallpaper so it doesn't make much of a difference D:

Well I won't be seeing the middle much, and I doubt my parents will ever see... Hopefully

Oh my god lol xD I'd probably only do that if I was living alone. Well, I hardly get to see my desktop wallpaper so it doesn't make much of a difference D:

Yeah, likewise. Living alone AND didn't have friends or peers coming over. Hell, even if I was living alone, I think I might still be adverse to it. Just seems too... gratuitous?

Guest madoka12345

Yeah, likewise. Living alone AND didn't have friends or peers coming over. Hell, even if I was living alone, I think I might still be adverse to it. Just seems too... gratuitous?

Wow thanks....

I don't care who sees it as long as it isn't may parent about it mite have been to late