Post your desktop screen shot

Snowtsuku

Just now, Firemonk said:

I.....need.....this.....now TELL ME NOW

Used a program called rainmeter, it is a program mostly for changing your desktop, set my desktop pic to that one, and installed a premade theme to my rainmeter, you can make some really cool shit with it.

This one is an example of what you can do with it, do keep in mind that effects like the stars falling and the sound bars might have a impact on your computer's performance. With that theme my rainmeter was using 6% of my cpu, with my current one it uses not even 1%.

15 hours ago, Nobody~~ said:

Used a program called rainmeter, it is a program mostly for changing your desktop, set my desktop pic to that one, and installed a premade theme to my rainmeter, you can make some really cool shit with it.

This one is an example of what you can do with it, do keep in mind that effects like the stars falling and the sound bars might have a impact on your computer's performance. With that theme my rainmeter was using 6% of my cpu, with my current one it uses not even 1%.

0S5spVm.jpgas you can see my computer is ready for this... but it shouldn't be very hard for me to run it..... hell I can run crysis.....that's saying a lot... I used a program called classic shell to change my start button....but thanks a lot, it's much appreciated 

Edited by Firemonk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

ABjTxKE.png

Here is my Kashima from Kantai Collection desktop wallpaper.

Using rainmeter and rocketdock (top left corner) and some other skins

The dock and the gameslauncher auto hides so the only thing on my desktop is the clock and weatherskin

Edited by Thomas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...