Post your desktop screen shot

Snowtsuku

I hate to say it, but I'm impressed.  That is one nasty virus.

I'm pretty sure that's one of the oldest tricks if you can't make a virus that actually steals data. Just make it change the wallpaper to something that would make a computer unsavvy person willingly compromise their data, and voila.

The fact that the wallpaper was applied when it realized that the program itself was deleted through the antivirus was what I thought was impressive, it even recorded the date and time where it left off when it was deleted and gave a retrieval link to get the program back.  Still a dick move.

Seasonal wallpaper on the laptop.

6p7f.png

The fact that the wallpaper was applied when it realized that the program itself was deleted through the antivirus was what I thought was impressive, it even recorded the date and time where it left off when it was deleted and gave a retrieval link to get the program back.  Still a dick move.

No it change my background as soon as the virus show up. What impressive is it change the background again after I deleted it background and went back to my. Anytime that I deleted it background it put the image file for it back onto my desktop.

There are a TON of bugs for 8.1 right now, so for people who have not updated yet, hold on until those quirks get resolved and then update.  I tried playing the battlefield 4 beta on my friend's computer since he said he was having issues, mother of god it was disgusting.

My desktop by the way, fairly simple and it's a mess, i don't bother to organize stuff and it still has all the bloatware it came with.

mq5i.png

Mine still has a bunch of bloat ware that came with it as well... T.T

Also I really like this wallpaper of yours. So many pokemon girls <3 Also can we get a round of applause for this Jolteon? He seems to know whats up. =P