Post your desktop screen shot

Snowtsuku

4 hours ago, Tiagofvarela said:

By writing and sending massive quantities of sarcastic letters "to Santa", I will be giving more work to the various institutions who take and read letters by children expressing their hopes and dreams. By giving them more, unnecessary and sarcastic work, I will therefore be "naughty". By being naughty, Santa will not need to come all the way to my house in order to give me a gift -- he only does so to nice children. In this manner, I am saving Santa's time and effort. Ergo, I'm being nice. As I'm being nice, Santa will then come and give me a gift.

If that were true, every person on the planet would be getting a present and there'd be no point to having a naughty list.

And to keep the spirit of the thread going, here's mine.

72ctyZX.png

Well, I am totally in love with some of the characters in Seisai no Resonance, and really wanted to make a wallpaper of it. Then I couldn't really decide what picture to use and ... Well, yeah, why not just use all four :wahaha:

It might look a bit dumb like that, but I don't care. It's awesome! :pyaa:

Spoiler

CskF3kk.png

Also have a version with some quotes from the game, because ... why not :miyako:

Spoiler

gDEiHeU.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

What does the "My Future" folder contain? :makina: 

I knew someone was going to ask that at some point. Pretty much things related to my group and projects that I'm involved in.

There's other stuff as well, but you probably wouldn't like to know if you know what I mean  (´◉◞౪◟◉)

Just now, Aizen-Sama said:

I knew someone was going to ask that at some point. Pretty much things related to my group and projects that I'm involved in.

There's other stuff as well, but you probably wouldn't like to know if you know what I mean  (´◉◞౪◟◉)

:pyaa: You're hiding corpses in there, aren't you?!