Search Feature!

God of Conquest

your first question:

well it does need a search engine so we can find the visual novel need but...I think it unnecessary for now due to the number of visual novel being translated in english.....the site offers games which is not licensed by jast, mangagamer and other companies like them. the site only gathers non-licensed english translated games...

your second question:

this site was being planned in February or March 2012 I guess..it was aaeru's idea. Basically this site is newly published.

• 2 months later...

Yeah before I read these forums I had problems searching for something and now there is quite a few games there already.

However after I joined and downloaded FuwanViewer (), everything is so easy :)

Without reading forums I would have never found it (well I would have now since you included it in the latest blog post) so it might be good idea to have a link to that software on the main page somewhere before actual search function is done :)

• 4 weeks later...

I think there should be an option to jump to a specific letter in the alphabet when displaying the VN's in alphabetical order. You have to browse through to many pages to get to the Vn you're looking for and it's only going to get worse later as more and more VN's are added to the site.

I think there should be an option to jump to a specific letter in the alphabet when displaying the VN's in alphabetical order. You have to browse through to many pages to get to the Vn you're looking for and it's only going to get worse later as more and more VN's are added to the site.

Great idea. The Fuwanovel coders have been busy with school, so hopefully with holiday breaks we'll see some movement on this and other priorities Aaeru has posted. The search-by-letter feature is oft-requested and would be really great to have.