Hi guys~...

zhurai

Hi guys I'm zhurai

(I do way too many things...)

currently learning japanese when I'm not too lazy to (I did take about 3.5 years at my highschool + 1 quarter at my community college~)

I currently don't play many VN's but I plan to (just trying to straighten some stuff out in my life first) - especially since I stream and plan to stream me doing it (or so. don't feel like spreading what I'm exactly going to do when I haven't started TT)

uhhhhhhhhhh

what else do I putttttttttttttt

Hello and welcome! well you can mention what you already played as VNs ;

We might be planning little something as a fuwan stream but it is difficult, I pretty much run in a dead end when thinking how to make it attract people, I mean you can stream games like FTL and people will just join, but with VNs you need to be present from start to finish most of the time so streaming VN feels similar to streaming a tv series :) so if you have any insight then you can find the topic somewhere on the forum and share your insight :)

Nice to have you! Welcome.

I'm interested to know how you stumbled upon/joined Fuwanovel if you haven't played visual novels before! It's a pretty specific website for somebody to find by a random google : )

EDIT: Oops, looks like I originally misread your first post. I'm still interested in how you found us, tho!

Hello and welcome! well you can mention what you already played as VNs ;We might be planning little something as a fuwan stream but it is difficult, I pretty much run in a dead end when thinking how to make it attract people, I mean you can stream games like FTL and people will just join, but with VNs you need to be present from start to finish most of the time so streaming VN feels similar to streaming a tv series :)/>/>/>/> so if you have any insight then you can find the topic somewhere on the forum and share your insight :)/>/>/>/>

I haven't played any, but I dl'ed a couple

Hmm~ That's true, but I'm more of a type to stream a large variety of games (not just VN's) so quite possibly if I get popular, then people may stay and watch when I switch to another game (and get exposure to different games in general, such as VN's, or whatever)

... well I already put what I felt, I'm not exactly sure how one stream totally dedicated to VNs would do...

oh

although now that I think of it...

you could do something like set up a voting system that whoever watching votes on which option (note there's a time delay in streams), and then the person (bot?) automatically picks the most popular option...

or something (yay random ideas)

EDIT: Although this'll limit you to VNs that aren't 18+ as most streaming sites prohibit 18+ content..

Nice to have you! Welcome.I'm interested to know how you stumbled upon/joined Fuwanovel if you haven't played visual novels before! It's a pretty specific website for somebody to find by a random google : )EDIT: Oops, looks like I originally misread your first post. I'm still interested in how you found us, tho!

I've been interested in VN's, also I'm not sure how... ~_~

oh. I know. tokyotosho/nyaatorrents, randomly browsing the software/games section, and found fuwanovels awhile ago, then found the twitter [and then I poked around on the twitter long time ago)... then eventually found the forum... /shrug

I mean I've been in the anime fansubbing community for a long time so the adaptations I know (but haven't played... dl'ed though yes)...

Little Busters, CLANNAD, [Higurashi], Fate Stay Night, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate, [Robotics;Notes. although the anime is meh], etc

(I kinda want to play DC series... to just try it out idk)

Welcome to the Fuwanovel community.

thanks~

play a good one firstwelcome~

yeah, thanks~... ( update your images on your blog :> (specifically the japanese one) (then again most of the information is the text )

(I should note because of anime, my japanese listening skills are okish, but speaking/reading/writing is bad so that's why I like that guide I should say (thanks/etc))

Hey there & welcome to the forums!! Enjoy your stay here~

I recommend Narcissu & Narcissu -side 2nd-. It was my first VN and it just completely blew me away, from the story right down to the art. I also recommend any other KNs (kinetic novels, like Planetarian ~Chiisana Hoshi no Yume~, the Vocaloid Series, etc.) or a really short one as your first so you won't be too overwhlemed :)

Welcome, this community is really newbie friendly.

they welcome me in a warm manner.

Hope you enjoy your stay and lets help each other. :)/>

Thats what this community is all about. Being friendly and like a family. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know!!!

huh...

I just remembered I played some of those really really really really really crappy H VN's (hitomi, something else, random, I forget their names) [sooooooooooo badddddddd]

I think I also dl'ed rui wa tomo, but I lost it in one of my hdd switching around to a better comp ._.

other than that I wanted to really play CLANNAD/Little Busters, but yeah ~

Welcome :D/>

Hope you enjoy your stay~

Welcome, this community is really newbie friendly.

they welcome me in a warm manner.

Hope you enjoy your stay and lets help each other. :)/>

Welcome to Fuwanovel

I hope you have a great time here ^^

Welcome,

i hope u enjoy your stay here, feel free to post or create a thread :D/>

Thanks~ ^^

Hey there & welcome to the forums!! Enjoy your stay here~

I recommend Narcissu & Narcissu -side 2nd-. It was my first VN and it just completely blew me away, from the story right down to the art. I also recommend any other KNs (kinetic novels, like Planetarian ~Chiisana Hoshi no Yume~, the Vocaloid Series, etc.) or a really short one as your first so you won't be too overwhlemed :)/>

ok I'll look into those

Hi there & welcome to the forums :)/>

I see Steve already mentioned he was trying to set up a streaming thing, so maybe you guys can collaborate on that~

Yeah, a short one would probably be best to start with, and to see how people react to it.

and I posted in the fuwa stream topic thing. ~~

Thats what this community is all about. Being friendly and like a family. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know!!!

ok~