After Effects Appreciation Thread

Kimanor

I just have to say...

After Effects is amazing!

It's pretty hard to learn it at first, but once you do... you can do just about anything with it! Thus... I have created this thread to spread the word of the awesomeness of After Effects! This is not just simple chatter about this amazing software... after all, we see After Effects in just about everything, especially in those OPs for visual novels!

So tell me, have you tried it yet? Do you want to? Even if you can't use it or don't want to download the free trial... what would you like to create with it? If I like your idea, I might want to try doing it! 

I just have to say...

After Effects is amazing!

It's pretty hard to learn it at first, but once you do... you can do just about anything with it! Thus... I have created this thread to spread the word of the awesomeness of After Effects! This is not just simple chatter about this amazing software... after all, we see After Effects in just about everything, especially in those OPs for visual novels!

So tell me, have you tried it yet? Do you want to? Even if you can't use it or don't want to download the free trial... what would you like to create with it? If I like your idea, I might want to try doing it! 

After effects ?