unforgettable skype quotes

Monmon

I'm going to jump into the argument myself.  I agree with the metagame as a whole, but the challenge this time seemed to have some issues in terms of general design.

Generally it has to do with the level of agency and warning people were given in terms of the challenge this time.  This is actually some high-level game design philosophy that we're dealing with, so I apologize that I didn't notice it earlier.  In the Arena of Death thread I had a minor issue with the clarification of the rules, but there's a much more in-depth issue than 'We're mad because our thread got locked' or something similar.

I'll be posting a second post later on in-detail, since this thread seems to be moving incredibly fast.  I'd like to get this general point out early, at least.  Good luck.

Thank you for addressing this Concern Tay. And thank you for re-opening the Skype quotes thread. 

Your other points are both fair and just.

thanks again.

I look forward to the next time we meet in battle. You have been a worthy opponent.  : P

In all seriousness -- not a problem, guys. The whole point of the "coliseum" is to have fun (so long as it's not too far into the land of stupid fun). If something isn't working, it's just a matter of speaking up. 

Wouldn't necessarily have minded it if the chosen thread had actually been given a challenge, that's more of a fun way of doing it. I mean, voting happened even before we knew it would just be killed, which is why I did a lolvote for the LL thread in the first place (I thought the challenge might be entertaining).

I look forward to the next time we meet in battle. You have been a worthy opponent.  : P

In all seriousness -- not a problem, guys. The whole point of the "coliseum" is to have fun (so long as it's not too far into the land of stupid fun). If something isn't working, it's just a matter of speaking up. 

I haven't been around long enough/paid enough attention to know much about such incidents, but staff presenting spam threads/forum games with goals(as long as they're fair) and killing it if they fail seems like a fun way of handling the spam section of a forum to me. The spam/chatter section is supposed to be a place where anything goes anyways. If staff is moving threads from 'General Discussion' or other forums into here and forcing them to play the game, then that is a bit bullshit.

Welp i re-read everything this morning since i was wasted yesterday.

I do not mind if this thread was chosen ,However IIRC the rules is we need to do some games or activity from Tay.

So that Shakespeare-wannabe truly don't know to read the rules or just hate this thread and want to close it, so yeah i`m really thankful for that.

That kind of stuff should be discussed on another thread or on Skype guys, This is for copy pasting and discussing quotes :)

b0f9efa933.png