[13:18:01] *** HMN shoots ohio down ***
[13:18:11] *** ohiowar takes Jinpou clothes off ***
[13:18:55] *** Sajaki stabs mm again ***
[13:19:12] *** Sajaki burps ***
[13:19:12] *** ohiowar pokes Jinpou ***
[13:19:21] *** Sajaki eats Jinpou ***
[13:19:33] Chewy: wtf
[13:19:33] Sajaki: nyaaa omanomanomanom
[13:19:45] HMN: are you eating her sexually?
[13:19:49] Sajaki: nope
[13:19:51] HMN: D:
[13:20:15] *** Sajaki steals miku ***
[13:20:32] *** Sajaki gets Asuka to do lewd things to miku ***
[13:20:49] *** Sajaki posts the footage to mm ***
[13:20:52] HMN: h[-
[13:20:52] HMN: ;m
[13:20:53] HMN: gdfn;df
[13:20:53] HMN: n
[13:20:53] HMN: df\nldf
[13:21:01] ohiowar: HMN is broken
[13:21:26] *** Sajaki gnaws on Jinpou's left femur ***
[13:23:56] Sajaki: It's true what they say, Having more than one waifu, ruins your laifu
[13:24:07] SpiduhBMX: LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Fellow Fuwa Users:

I Open this thread and write this as a direct protest against the Current “Chatter Meta Game” system that has beplagued our once wondrous general discussion forums.

For those that have not been keeping up with current events, the Chatter “Game” details are in this thread:

/index.php?/topic/7923-the-chatter-metagame/">http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/7923-the-chatter-metagame/

It has been designed with the basis of a secret “Group” of forum members known as the “bloody senators” deciding to put threads (and therefore the regular posters of each thread) against each other in a challenge. With the victorious thread gaining immunity from bieng closed and the loser being permanently locked and closed.

The problems with this in my opinion are obvious. There is no say other than the word of the “Bloody Senators” which threads go into this, nor was there any consultation before hand with fuwa members as to which threads from the general discussion boards actually ended up in the Coliseum board.

In my opinion, This is tantamount to forcing fuwa members into doing something they may not wish to do. It has affected my decision to willingly use the board as it seems that whatever I may post in the general discussion boards, regardless of how popular the thread may end up will end up in the coliseum. This is Forcing members to take part and I do not agree with it.

As some of you may be aware, Fuwa has a rather active Skype Chat Group (Ironically named Fuwa Skype Group or FSG.) The thread that was recently locked by the “bloody senators” is a long lasting testament to the antics of said group and therefore a long lasting testament and record of an active and fairly large part of this community and I vehemently reject its closure And I vehemently reject its choice as a part of this childish, forced meta game.

It also appears that The unforgettable skype quotes thread was simply locked without a chance to take part in the game at all. Again in my opinion, further undermining the choices of fuwa members and undermining the rules of the very Meta game that was forced upon us in the first place.

I open this thread as a direct answer to the unfair closure of the last Unforgettable skype quotes thread as a simple replacement. And If this one is locked another will be opened.

Regards.

Sajaki.

Closing a thread without discussing it is not cool. What else is not cool? Well, I'd say playing a compulsory hunger-games-esque thing that results in the closure of the losing thread. Like, what the fuck kind of forum is this? I literally can not even begin to grasp what would drive people to invent such madness. You want dictatorship? Because this is how you get dictatorship.

A few things:

• I require the Bloody Senators to get permission before closing threads. This didn't happen in this instance and I would have stopped them and looked over what they had chosen to do. I've been busy with other things (as you might imagine) and wasn't consulted. As soon as I post this I'll go open the other thread (and we'll just cancel this round of the game)
  • There will never be a challenge forcefully imposed where two threads have to compete. If two threads want to and both agree to compete (for fun), they can request the bloody senators to set up a match
  • The game was meant to spark activity and teamwork, and I actually did do a closed poll to gauge interest before starting it. I've received dozens of PMs from people who ended up enjoying the rounds (Emi's desktop pic is still a major hit) and the UCW story was... epic... if that's the word : P. If the game stops working, we'll stop. Easy as that. I've asked the Senators for a list of future rounds and they actually look pretty fun. I ask you to give it one or two more goes, and if you still dislike it then, we'll call it off.

Sound fair? 

What other site does this? I lurk on a 40k site and they have a section for general chatter. There is no issue with it and no one has ever complained why would such a system not work here? And although the concept seems cool and everything there are reasons why we don't have this in our judical system today. Because it is unfair. A thread which has a small story was forced to write a long SA on their past. It was clear that this was biased and the blood senetors are clearly incapable of coming up with fair and reasonble challenges. It is also evident that some members of Fuwa considerd this grouop a plage on the site and considerd those who partake in the chat as lower than those who do not. Like i said it was clearly biased.

A few things:

• I require the Bloody Senators to get permission before closing threads. This didn't happen in this instance and I would have stopped them and looked over what they had chosen to do. I've been busy with other things (as you might imagine) and wasn't consulted. As soon as I post this I'll go open the other thread (and we'll just cancel this round of the game)
  • There will never be a challenge forcefully imposed where two threads have to compete. If two threads want to and both agree to compete (for fun), they can request the bloody senators to set up a match
  • The game was meant to spark activity and teamwork, and I actually did do a closed poll to gauge interest before starting it. I've received dozens of PMs from people who ended up enjoying the rounds (Emi's desktop pic is still a major hit) and the UCW story was... epic... if that's the word : P. If the game stops working, we'll stop. Easy as that. I've asked the Senators for a list of future rounds and they actually look pretty fun. I ask you to give it one or two more goes, and if you still dislike it then, we'll call it off.

Sound fair?