Best of Steve's loli collection - ultra moe explosion

Steve

I am also a lolicon

Maybe even delving into toddlercon sometimes >.>

So I can totally appreciate this. Good job sir.

you can jump to our loli TS :)

its usually loli image linking, pso2 talk and some sc2 talk xD And when there are some VN news, then VN talk too xD

you can jump to our loli TS :)/> usually loli image linking, pso2 talk and some sc2 talk xD And when there are some VN news, then VN talk too xD

I joined. There doesn't appear to be much going on (though to be fair, I wasn't really expecting there to be. IRC style stuff is always like that.)

I joined. There doesn't appear to be much going on (though to be fair, I wasn't really expecting there to be. IRC style stuff is always like that.)

I'm pretty sure every TS I've come across is like that for some reason.

Pardon if this question was answered already (I'm not too fond of scrolling through each post), where do you collect your pictures from? Do you just come across them, or do you go to a certain website(s)? I think I may need to restart my folder.

I don't think there is much point in collecting pictures. I try to only use a picture once or twice and they're mostly all stored on Gelbooru, Lolibooru and Sankaku Complex anyway.

Hmm. I suppose. Call it a past-time activity in my case.

Also seems Eldin is setting himself on the defensive. Their war is going to corner him in the end. I wish to see how that'll end. :/

Nothing was going on as everyone was sleeping I guess xD

Most of us are currently on European time :)

I'm pretty sure every TS I've come across is like that for some reason.

Pardon if this question was answered already (I'm not too fond of scrolling through each post), where do you collect your pictures from? Do you just come across them, or do you go to a certain website(s)? I think I may need to restart my folder.

From what it seems like, he just comes across them. I've done an image search on a majority of them a couple pages back and most of them seem to be on danbooru and the like.

I don't think there is much point in collecting pictures. I try to only use a picture once or twice and they're mostly all stored on Gelbooru, Lolibooru and Sankaku Complex anyway.

I'm inclined to disagree though it might as well be a past time for me like in HiveMind's case.

I personally collect Touhou pictures though and the occassional cute anime girl picture.

I usually don't like to get pictures of OCs. They'd have to be damned good for me to decide to download them.

I also generally hate to get a picture and not know where the subject of the picture is from (ie Manga, Anime, VN, OC) which is what prompted that mass image search I did. I was just bothered by the lack of information on them.