Sony To Host A Press Conference For PlayStation On September 1st

Stray Cat

I already said it, but Sony platform exclusive Crash Bandicoot and Spyro games.  I need them  D:

(Rare and Activision (respectively) own those properties, ja?) (It may be as far-fetched as Morrowind on the Vita, but hey, I'm with you. That would be amazing!)

(Rare and Activision (respectively) own those properties, ja?) (It may be as far-fetched as Morrowind on the Vita, but hey, I'm with you. That would be amazing!)

I never said I was sane for hoping :P  I'm pretty sure Activision, sadly, owns both of them, at least from what it says on Wikipedia.   I said Sony exclusives because the games starting getting bad as soon as they went multiplatform.  I have such fond memories of playing CTR, Crash Bash, and Year of The Dragon from my childhood...

I never said I was sane for hoping :P  I'm pretty sure Activision, sadly, owns both of them, at least from what it says on Wikipedia.   I said Sony exclusives because the games starting getting bad as soon as they went multiplatform.  I have such fond memories of playing CTR, Crash Bash, and Year of The Dragon from my childhood...

Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon were both originally owned by Universal Interactive (which signed exclusive contracts for both series with Sony for the PS1). Their gaming division then later got sold off to Vivendi before Vivendi Games merged with Activision forming Activision Blizzard. So yep, Activision owns Crash and Spyro and while they might sell off Crash it would probably require more money than Sony is willing to spend or that the franchise would actually be worth.

Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon were both originally owned by Universal Interactive (which signed exclusive contracts for both series with Sony for the PS1). Their gaming division then later got sold off to Vivendi before Vivendi Games merged with Activision forming Activision Blizzard. So yep, Activision owns Crash and Spyro and while they might sell off Crash it would probably require more money than Sony is willing to spend or that the franchise would actually be worth.

Damn. 

I played about 20 minutes of Enter the Dragonfly (published by Universal) before I quit and never touched it again.  Check Six Games really knew how to screw up a good franchise.

What's everybody's outta this world/biggest wish for the press conference?

Mine would probably be a Bethesda collection for the Vita ; ).

#nothappening #shutupleweythevitahastonsofgames

It's a tie between Persona 3 Vita remake that wasn't P3P and the Rail Wars Visual Novel coming to US. 

More Dangan Ronpa and Senran Kagura is always appreciated though. 

The first playstation is known as PSX, and sony's latest machine is called ps4, now if you take the 4 and subtract one (as in psOne) the you get a three, then multiply this (the X in PSX is a sign of multiplication) with one (again psONE) and you get three again. Now add three and you get six. Six starts with the letter S. If you subtract 3 you get to the letter P the first letter of the playstation. Now you have the nubmer 3, the letter S, and the letter P, and you also have the letter X which means exclusive. So the result:

Shenmue 3 exlusive for the playstation confirmed!!!

I found this lying around.

Delayed again I guess.  Still hyped regardless.  Here's a few more details.

Here's what I found most exciting:

1. Persona 5 Obviously
  2. Senran Kagura: Estival Versus Announced For PlayStation 4 (Update: Vita Too)
  3. Disgaea 5 Announced For PlayStation 4

Might actually consider getting a PS4 now. 

Yes the Tokyo Game Show (TGS) will be on September 18th I believe. 

I don't mean TGS itself but rather another Sony press conference. I can't immediatley find any information supporting the notion that another conference will be held, and as such I assumed this was Sony's TGS conference - no matter if it's held two weeks before the show or a day before the show like E3.

I don't mean TGS itself but rather another Sony press conference. I can't immediatley find any information supporting the notion that another conference will be held, and as such I assumed this was Sony's TGS conference - no matter if it's held two weeks before the show or a day before the show like E3.

I assume that there is because everyone is referring to it as a "Pre-TGS" conference.   I can't find actual support at the moment though.