Problem with Little Buster Save Files

Star

Heyya! 
Recently I have experienced a weird problem with this visual novel 

For no apparent Reason, The program Will not see any of my save files (that I actually use)

i'm using Little busters EX, and I have not done any patching or changes 

I have Tried all things mentioned in this Topic: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/1534-little-busters-save-games-cant-be-loaded-solved/ 
However this still didn't work 
I was wondering if anyone else might have an idea or solution?  

When it comes to save files the engine acts weird, I was doing some experimenting and it would only "see" the save files that it (the exact version of the game) created. Although I used the Memorial Edition it seems that save files can become "invisible" when different patches applied to the main directory.

Are you using an English patch? try installing a different one if you have installed one recently.

If you are trying to transfer save files from another version I couldn't make it work so it might not be impossible.

When it comes to save files the engine acts weird, I was doing some experimenting and it would only "see" the save files that it (the exact version of the game) created

I also tried doing this, although I couldn't find a solution

as I said in the OP, I never tried other patches, I have stayed with the same game files and Patches,  I Believe I am using  the EX patch from over at http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Little_Busters! (They're the only ones with a full ex patch I have downloaded.. Its been awhile since I installed) 

For some reason it will only run when my system language is English, when I choose Japanese the game will not fully load, instead it defaults to full screen with a few options when I right click  

I also tried doing this, although I couldn't find a solution

as I said in the OP, I never tried other patches, I have stayed with the same game files and Patches,  I Believe I am using  the EX patch from over at http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Little_Busters! (They're the only ones with a full ex patch I have downloaded.. Its been awhile since I installed) 

For some reason it will only run when my system language is English, when I choose Japanese the game will not fully load, instead it defaults to full screen with a few options when I right click  

Sorry I can't think of anything, something obviously changed even if you didn't actively changed it.

I do however, would recommend the checking the obvious stuff like Administrator privileges, anti-virus disabling and read-only properties on the folder. might be worth it to try re-install the patch you've downloaded way back, backup your saves too! 

If you want, share with me some more info about the current situation and I'll try to think of something to try in order to fix this. things like:

Did you try to make a new save? Did the new save show up, when you closed and open the game? how about the save showing up before you restart the game? like saving - returning to the title - loading.  If you can't save entirely thats actually good news, just backup the saves and re-install the game entirely then paste the saves you backup to the SAVEDATA directory and it should work fine.

Its just trying 

Sorry I can't think of anything, something obviously changed even if you didn't actively changed it.

I do however, would recommend the checking the obvious stuff like Administrator privileges, anti-virus disabling and read-only properties on the folder. might be worth it to try re-install the patch you've downloaded way back, backup your saves too! 

If you want, share with me some more info about the current situation and I'll try to think of something to try in order to fix this. things like:

Did you try to make a new save? Did the new save show up, when you closed and open the game? how about the save showing up before you restart the game? like saving - returning to the title - loading.  If you can't save entirely thats actually good news, just backup the saves and re-install the game entirely then paste the saves you backup to the SAVEDATA directory and it should work fine.

They're really isn't much more info, Thanks anyways! :) 

I made about halfway through, then stopped for a few months, and then when I ran it again, it wouldn't show any of my saves, and its the only visual novel that has done it for me, I'm going to try and re-install the game and patch, hoping that it might work again, if not I could just make it back to the point I was at, its just an annoyance (although trying to fix it is an annoyance in itself :P)