Index of VN reviews, analyses and discussions on Fuwanovel

Down

The search function is not always optimal and sometimes of no use when you don't know exactly what you're looking for, and I think those kind of topics are worthy of being indexed and highlighted so that pertinent discussion isn't lost and serves as a basis for further thinking.

Some notes:
*This is all discussion centering on specific VNs, no topic on the medium as a whole.
*Anything with analysis, review, or any other word that sounds like someone wrote a lengthy amount of text should feature, well, precisely this. Topics marked "discussion" only probably go less in-depth, although not necessarily.
*A discussion should have a minimum of length (number of posts and/or length of the posts themselves) to be featured here.
*Spoilers are of course to be expected in some of those threads, especially in analysis and in topics clearly indicating in their title. Some reviews are spoiler-free though.
*This is typically the kind of threads you SHOULD necro if you feel you have something to add on the subject. Just use common sense and don't directly answer to what someone said 6 months ago, he might not even be around anymore.
*All in alphabetical order. Ctrl+f is your friend.

If you notice anything you think should be indexed here, feel free to signal it.

VN Reading Club History:

November - Ayakashibito

December - Forest

February - Shikkoku no Sharnoth

May - Coμ -Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku-

June - Yume Miru Kusuri

July - Osananajimi wa Daitouryou ~ My Girlfriend is the President

Translated Visual Novels:

999 review and discussion
Analogue: A Hate Story discussion
Ayakashibito review and discussion

Cannonball ~Neko Neko Machine Mou Race~ discussion

Cartagra discussion

Comyu:

Comyu discussion

Comyu review
Corpse Party discussion
Ever17:
  Ever17 review
  True route discussion
  Sora route discussion
G-senjou no Maou review and discussion
Grisaia no Kajitsu:
  Grisaia favorite routes discussion
  Amane route discussion
  Michiru route discussion. Sort of.
  Yumiko's route discussion (although it's all random Grisaia chatter at this point)

Grisaia review and discussion

Grisaia analysis of all the heroines' routes (in construction, Makina, Amane and common route foreshadowing done)
Hoshizora no Memoria review (and ramblings about 2D)
I/O Revision II review and discussion
Kanon: Mari and Sayuri route analysis and discussion
Katawa Shoujo:
  Comparison to The Catcher in the Rye
  Rin's route discussion
Little Busters:
  Little Busters review
  Little Busters review

Little Busters discussion

Littlewitch Romanesque discussion
Majikoi: Wanko route discussion
Muv-Luv discussion
Muv-Luv Alternative ending discussion

Narcissu analysis and discussion

Planetarian/Narcissu comparison
Remember11 review
Saya no Uta:
  Saya no Uta analysis and discussion
  Saya no Uta review

Sharin no Kuni discussion
Soukoku no Arterial review
Swan Song reviews and discussion
Umineko analysis and discussion

Untranslated Visual Novels:

Dark Blue review

Eden* review

Gleam Garden no Shoujo review & discussion

Injuu Kagoku review
Insai no Shima review
Iroseka review and discussion (and comparison to HoshiMemo)

Kyonyuu Majo review

Kyonyuu Fantasy Gaiden 2 review

Shinsetsu Ryouki no Ori & Dai 2 Shou review

Subarashiki Hibi discussion

Tsujidou-san no Junai Road review and discussion

Xblaze Code: Embryo review

Unspecific threads:

Alicesoft games general discussion
Clephas' random VN: Clephas reviews VNs he picked up from his backlog recently. All untranslated stuff.
Clephas' VN of the month: Clephas reviews the latest monthly releases of VNs, and elects one of them as "VN of the month".

Hmmm, I always thought Fuwa had more reviews than that.

I went through all of VN talk, but that doesn't mean I didn't miss something. And some might be hidden into certain threads or on another forum. Hopefully this will also encourage more people to post reviews, knowing that they won't end up lost in the fuwabyss.

Thanks for taking the time to put this together, hopefully this will spur more discussion in that direction. I'm with Rooke in how surprised I am regarding how few review topics/analysis there seems to be.

After I get done reading a visual novel that I like, I always make sure to search the net to see how wrong and terribly skewed my perspective on it is.  :lol: This will be good to have around.

• 1 month later...

Updated with latest threads. You don't need to go signal me threads anymore (although nobody did :P), that'll make work for my board mods :Kappa:

Also separated translated and untranslated VNs for clarity's sake.

Might expand the scope of this thread eventually.

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Mod @Down

May I help to add discussion link? Since from what I'd seen it quite lack of new discussion link. So I'll help you here, although guess I want to promote my thread which majority was VN discussion lol. The list not in alphabetical order though.

Visual Novel Discussion

Visual Novel Review

VN Reading Club

I think that's all for the VN discussion I could list. You may add those to your list above. I might add more in few months later, although it depend if VN had the discussion of course. Hope the list could help you, mod Down.

Edit - Maybe in the future, I'll try to make this post more neat looking. Right now it was only putting the link as soon as the thread established, so it was still messy.

Edit (February 20th) - I think my edit hopefully make this post a little more neat looking.

Edited by littleshogun