Hello everyone

p4izanagi

Hi , im p4izanagi, but feel free to call me anything expect "pai" :| <_<

so i aleardy lurking this website a long time ago and decided to be the part of the community here later than be a lurker B) .

i only recently played visual novel due to not knowing what visual novel is , but im aleardy in love with a visual novel type of this game, like "Persona 4" the first time i think is this a visual novel looks like, and well pretty much good thing :rolleyes: .

and thats why my nick comes from anyway :lol:

so i hope im gonna enjoying my time here and try to help the community too :) .

hey p4

I think I did about 55 hours of persona 4 on the PS2 before I got bored of it, There is this video series on giantbomb.com where they play the whole thing for 100 hours, so skimming through that for me filled my itch. There is no good reason why they needed to design it like that,

anyways welcome~

PS: where is P5?

Hello, π! Welcome to fuwanovel.

Alternatively we can call you 兀 :)/>/>

I hope you enjoy the stay here :)/>/>

兀 hmm what is that mean, i cant understand

yup i think i will enjoying my time here .

Since you register, it's time to spam on the board with me ;)/>/>

ahaha thank you very much, lets do it . :D

Nice to have ya! P4 really is a great game, I wish I could get my hands on p4 arena but nevertheless, I really get the feel this game is rather similar to p4, maybe it's the art or the mystery... I dunno xD https://fuwanovel.net/novels/116. It's not fully translated yet so bear with us, I just thought I'd let you know =D

well the atmoshphere seems to look alike P4, can't wait the game man .

i aleardy tried p4 arena and i love it :D/> , you should try buy it man , worth it.

hey p4

I think I did about 55 hours of persona 4 on the PS2 before I got bored of it, There is this video series on giantbomb.com where they play the whole thing for 100 hours, so skimming through that for me filled my itch. There is no good reason why they needed to design it like that,

anyways welcome~

PS: where is P5?

i play it too on ps2 , vita and suprisingly my playtime always over 130hours :P/>

6942356993_33025caf6f_z.jpg

still developing, cant wait :rolleyes:/>

I hope they will listen to my suggestion and instead of calling it plain ps4, call it:

PlayStation 4-2-GAME-I

c9k3HH9.jpg

actualy they call Ps4 the Orbis, due that "4" in japanase means "shi" and shi can refers to Death. :unsure:/>

but i think the name is too long :D/>

Welcome to the Fuwanovel Community Pai!!

yoo , thank you .

Hey there & welcome to the forums :)/>/>

The tradition: What was your first VN?

Also have you played Persona 3? I'm not sure if I should buy it because I heard the system is somewhat similar to Fate/Extra (the day/night thing with battles), but seeing as how you're a big Persona fan I figured I could get an opinion from an expert xD

Hey there & welcome to the forums :)/>/>/>

The tradition: What was your first VN?

Also have you played Persona 3? I'm not sure if I should buy it because I heard the system is somewhat similar to Fate/Extra (the day/night thing with battles), but seeing as how you're a big Persona fan I figured I could get an opinion from an expert xD

hello , :lol:

mmh my first Vn is Clannad due to i like Tomoyo of course, and dislike the anime a bit.

of course, i play Persona 1 to 4 and every release that have to do with Persona (Shin Megami Tense Serries), i cant really say you should buy P3 , rather i strongly recommended you buy Persona 3 Fes, due to some extra cutscene and more Persona . oh and u can also buy P3P if u have PSP system. and one of main reason i play persona series is not just the game, but the difficulty like other (Shin Megami Tensei) and i enjoy playing a really hard game.

like Final Fantasy X International, my first game in PS2 and i love it until now :D .

but if you aleardy experience Persona series before , i strongly recommended you to buy Persona 3 of course, due to a really Good Story , good gameplay and of course the VN related "Commu" or in US "Social Link".

due i never experience playing Fate/Extra i can't say for sure, but in Persona 3 in night u usualy dungeon crawling get more persona, or just go to Mall and incerease your basic stats like your study.

basicaly the gameplay is somewhat the same but with different feel .

Persona 4! Persona 4! I'm halfway through on the Vita, and I'm cherishing every moment. My first Persona game was P3P (via the PSN, played on my Vita). I was blown away. That said, I raced through the game, loving every second... until it was over. Not going to make the same mistake with P4G : ).

Glad to have you! Visual Novels are amazing, and I'm always happy to see another Type-Moon fan around.

Persona 4! Persona 4! I'm halfway through on the Vita, and I'm cherishing every moment. My first Persona game was P3P (via the PSN, played on my Vita). I was blown away. That said, I raced through the game, loving every second... until it was over. Not going to make the same mistake with P4G : ).

Glad to have you! Visual Novels are amazing, and I'm always happy to see another Type-Moon fan around.

yupp, dont worry its gonna be lots of fun playing p4g due to extra scene and new Social link, take your time man :lol:

兀 hmm what is that mean, i cant understand

yup i think i will enjoying my time here .

Ah its just kanji that looks like Pie (you know 3.141...). Since you like to be "PAI" :)

actualy they call Ps4 the Orbis, due that "4" in japanase means "shi" and shi can refers to Death. unsure.gif

but i think the name is too long biggrin.gif

yes, thats why it would have cool nae 4-2-GAME-I, in japanese Shi-Ni-GAME-I which sounds close to shinigami - god of death or grim reaper (you know the guy with scythe), that's why the image xD

What can I say, I am a big fan cute shinigami.

dNq5jSl.jpg

Ah its just kanji that looks like Pie (you know 3.141...). Since you like to be "PAI" :)/>

yes, thats why it would have cool nae 4-2-GAME-I, in japanese Shi-Ni-GAME-I which sounds close to shinigami - god of death or grim reaper (you know the guy with scythe), that's why the image xD

What can I say, I am a big fan cute shinigami.

wuoh, another Pai. but in "pi" well i think its a nice , i just realize that :blink: .

love the cute thing too, but it will reap your llife man :mellow: .