I am looking for the best, of the best, of the best, of the best nukige!!

Not really though.

I just havent really read any nukige and so i'm just looking for your guys recommendations. Fully translated to English is highly-preferable. Other than that i am not a picky person.

I will say that i have read Maman Kyoushitsu and i was quite fond of it, but like i said i'm open to pretty much anything.

So, what are your favorite nukiges?

lots.....but if i need to choose

Zettai Saikyou ☆ Oppai Sensou!! ~Kyonyuu Oukoku vs Hinnyuu Oukoku~

-Love most of the route, However my fav are Estrea and Coco...Tsundere FTW!!!

Eroge! ~H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai~

-Pretty funny nukige with a little bit of romance story in it. My fav route are Kisara and Momoka because both of them are Tsundere.

Otomaid @ Cafe

-a trap nukige. It have simple story, however the ending kinda anti-climatic. Tsukasa is the route that i like the best..again because he is a tsuntsun.

Ane ni Kono Natsu

http://vndb.org/v10324

Really fun Nukige about a guy and his Older Sisters. Overall takes place in the summer and at the beach a lot so it gives that whole summer feeling. If you like Onee San heroines I recommend this one. It isn't translated though.

Koi mo H mo obenkyou mo Omakase! Onee-Chan bu.

http://vndb.org/v12200

The protagonist is failing at school and so his Older Sisters decide to tutor him. The regular studying isn't helping, so they decide to motivate him Sexually and thus begins his new sex life with his sisters. Loved this one as well. Another fun and nice Nukige. Not translated though.

I have lots more but I'm kinda lazy so that's all. Monmon and Fiddle listed some good ones as well.

The only ones I've really played are of the Sono Hanabira series. Almost all of them are translated into English, I believe, and if yuri is in your interest, it's definitely a top choice.

I second Sono Hanabira, the games are not very long but there are many of them.

Does anyone know if the 9th game has been released in English yet?

I would probably count Hitozuma Hime Club as my favorite nukige. It looks its age and there's not really any individual scenes that stand out, but it sufficiently touches on a number of things that tickles my fancy.

I would also recommend Ryoshuu Shijou and Kangoku Senkan if you want something with a much darker story or if brainwashing/slavery is your thing.

Definitely Oniichan Sharing

Not in english but you don't really need nukige in english :)

PS: nukiges in english are often done by companies like MG and JAST and those guys uncensor it which makes the releases terrible and unplayable

For example the boob wars 2 was pretty good game when I played it on JP release and then I saw what they did with the CGs in the new release - its horrible xD

So I would recommend you do yourself a favor and go through nukiges in JP and avoid licensed releases, you will learn to understand the voices in no time, its pretty easy.

PS: nukiges in english are often done by companies like MG and JAST and those guys uncensor it which makes the releases terrible and unplayable

For example the boob wars 2 was pretty good game when I played it on JP release and then I saw what they did with the CGs in the new release - its horrible xD

I think the problem lies with the specific example here. I can see that it does Boob Wars 2 no good, but not every eroge has shafts the length of half a meter and unnatural colour. Yukizakura and even Soul Link (to some degree) look pretty good with the uncensoring.

It's especially beneficial for older titles with higher amounts of censorship.

Clock Up puts a serious amount of detail into the censored bits, so when they're decensored they don't look jarring. I'm not sure if it was like that originally or if they did that after the fact as a courtesy to MG and their western audience, I know they had a pretty good working relationship with MG.

I am looking for the best, of the best, of the best, of the best nukige!!

Not really though.

I just havent really read any nukige and so i'm just looking for your guys recommendations. Fully translated to English is highly-preferable. Other than that i am not a picky person.

I will say that i have read Maman Kyoushitsu and i was quite fond of it, but like i said i'm open to pretty much anything.

So, what are your favorite nukiges?

Dude... That was the best(read: only) recommendation I had...

I second it though, if you have something for big bellies, that nukige is effin' good.

Sisters ~Natsu no Saigo no Hi~ incredibly tedious to get to the first and second H-scene, afterwards a delight. So worth it.

Squeez games, especially the recent ones. Big breasted girls, lots of H-content after an initial slouch.

I've read that squeez games work with a text hooker for machine translation though I've never tried it myself I don't know how good it woud be.

• 3 weeks later...