Any long manga

Chewy

Forgot to mention earlier but kinda dont quite like sci-fi.

That's a shame. But it's not like it's super sci-fi

It's basically a death game/battle royal where people who die get sent to this room where they have to fight alien monsters or be eliminated from existence, each game nets them points and whoever gets 100 points can have one wish granted and then stuff starts getting pretty deep later on.

So basically, serious psychological survival game with plenty of gore.

Just figured i'd explain, maybe you'll give it a try, i just like it a lot :P

That's a shame. But it's not like it's super sci-fi

It's basically a death game/battle royal where people who die get sent to this room where they have to fight alien monsters or be eliminated from existence, each game nets them points and whoever gets 100 points can have one wish granted and then stuff starts getting pretty deep later on.

So basically, serious psychological survival game with plenty of gore.

Just figured i'd explain, maybe you'll give it a try, i just like it a lot :P

Sounds fun

On a side note Happy birthday assuming you put your real one on.

Edit: My timezone is very early so yeah.

Hajime no Ippo, see you in 10 years.

I would search up what that was but could you just tell me (im lazy)

Wouldn't it be better if you told us what you've already read? :P

Anyway, I recommend The World God Only Knows (action + comedy), and School Rumble (slice of life + comedy).

It'd also be nice to know what would you define as "long"

100+ chapters?

500+ chapters?

I'm also seconding TWGOK, completely forgot about that one, it's a harem masterpiece.

Read whole of TWGOK 

On a side note I found the last one translated on my birthday on MangaFox

I'll second Berserk, my absolute favorite manga - 336 chapters, mid-age fantasy, not gonna get into too many details, I'd go forever here.

Vagabond - 322 chapters, about samurais, it gets slow sometimes but it's always for a good reason.

Konjiki no Gash Bell - 323 chapters, complete. Lots of action and lots of comedy, you might dislike depending on your taste for comedy. 

I'll also second History Strongest Disciple Kenichi - 579 chapters, martial arts with some awesome fights and lots of comedy.

Beelzebub - 240 chapters, I'll assume this much is enough to be considered long. It got a really nice balance between action and comedy, it's awesome on both but it's comedy is god-tier IMO.

Berserk. Started in 1989 and probably won't finish even after the author dies.

GTO. My favorite to read when I was a rebellious youth - Finished at 25 V (I think there's a sequel?)

Not sure about the rebeliious youth and the wont finish when the author dies bit but ok.

Beelzebub - 240 chapters, I'll assume this much is enough to be considered long. It got a really nice balance between action and comedy, it's awesome on both but it's comedy is god-tier IMO.

I watched Beelzebub anime and if you or anyone has watched it, is it similar to the anime (plot wise) because unless the plot is pretty different eg parts cut out of anime or extended story, I tend not to read something that I have watched before.

Hunter x Hunter - Currently there's 349 chapter, has action, adventures and a little bit of comedy.

Similar thing as Rose,up to date with HunterxHunter anime.

• 2 weeks later...

10 days late but just to answer. Beelzebub episode 50 is probably the chapter 113. There are probably some differences until then but I don't think anything super relevant was left out, but the 10 last episodes are non-cannon as far as I know, since I didn't watched the anime.

akarui sekai keikaku : 23 chapters long.lots of action, unique situation based problems, fun characters, yandere, and good romance and comedy .

Bonnouji : 35 chapters no action but the slice of liffe,romance and comedy are amazingly well writen.

Mirai Nikki : 59 chapters, tons of action, romance, and yandere!

NHK ni Youkoso!: 40 chapters , a small amount of actione, plenty of dark comedy and slight romance.

sundome: 51 chapters, slight action , romance, borderline h , tragedy, dark comedy, i cant recomend this manga enough to tell the truth. the character development and fact that the story wraps up in a well planned and not rushed way is just awesome.

Re:Birth - The Lunatic Taker :29 chapters, great action , story is pretty decent the characters are good, art is nice and yandere man the yandere.

these are the ones i have completed that are semi long the big problem is most of the ones over 25 chapters im following are still ongoing.