Any long manga

Chewy

Yet another recommend me. Sorry, Down.It isnt anime this time at least. Anyway please give me long manga preferably action plays a role (doesnt have to be focus) as well as comedy. Also don't quite like sci-fi

A bit late here.

Kimi no Iru Machi - 270 chapters

Good Ending - 150+ chapters

Both have really good story (in my opinion) and amazing art styles. Good Ending especially has some very pretty anatomy and strong attention to facials. Iru Machi sports some cool characters. You're going to like or hate Eba. A lot of people have mixed feelings about her character. I like her uniqueness and I respect her character.

Nozoki Ana - 140+ (I think?)

Very nice art and explicit scenes. Story is thrilling and very unpredictable.

heard of naruto/ naruto shippuuden  ? 

see you in 14 years ...

I find the whole Naruto to be too forced and too overrated :<

I mean when i first watched Naruto when i was 14 or 15; I was stoked that I couldnt stop watching it.. but until the 1 year fillers.. I just gave up on it entirely... and I realized the whole best part of it was the Zabuza and Haku Arc.

Then I tried watching Shippuden but just cant get into the whole thing.. I find it bland and dull..

In all honesty;

I much prefer Hunter x Hunter (remake anime!) and One Piece for a long-term anime because it can pull your emotions; especially One Piece! that anime made me cry many times..

and many will hate me for saying this; I Say Toriko is better than Naruto because Toriko can sway your emotions; Try watching 50 episodes atleast of it and not once have been tempted to eat. its Impossible!

But Jojo's is also amazing

History's strongest disciple aswell

for a less colorful manga; Berserk and Ravages of Time appears on the mind.

But I will respect Naruto lovers everywhere and wont further bad mouth it... I gave up the whole badmouthing Naruto thing when i was 16 or 17... 

:3

I find the whole Naruto to be too forced and too overrated :<

I mean when i first watched Naruto when i was 14 or 15; I was stoked that I couldnt stop watching it.. but until the 1 year fillers.. I just gave up on it entirely... and I realized the whole best part of it was the Zabuza and Haku Arc.

Then I tried watching Shippuden but just cant get into the whole thing.. I find it bland and dull..

In all honesty;

I much prefer Hunter x Hunter (remake anime!) and One Piece for a long-term anime because it can pull your emotions; especially One Piece! that anime made me cry many times..

and many will hate me for saying this; I Say Toriko is better than Naruto because Toriko can sway your emotions; Try watching 50 episodes atleast of it and not once have been tempted to eat. its Impossible!

But Jojo's is also amazing

History's strongest disciple aswell

for a less colorful manga; Berserk and Ravages of Time appears on the mind.

But I will respect Naruto lovers everywhere and wont further bad mouth it... I gave up the whole badmouthing Naruto thing when i was 16 or 17... 

:3

You must be very old then XD 

But yea Naruto is something that you must tolerate XD. The series is so long that fillers are bound to occur. Skipping all them would be doing yourself a great favor.

The only thing 2D related that made me cry was Clannad. That stuff was deep man.

You must be very old then XD 

But yea Naruto is something that you must tolerate XD. The series is so long that fillers are bound to occur. Skipping all them would be doing yourself a great favor.

The only thing 2D related that made me cry was Clannad. That stuff was deep man.

im 24 yet i feel 42... = n=

these young'uns would never understand our golden age of anime

akarui sekai keikaku : 23 chapters long.lots of action, unique situation based problems, fun characters, yandere, and good romance and comedy .

Bonnouji : 35 chapters no action but the slice of liffe,romance and comedy are amazingly well writen.

Mirai Nikki : 59 chapters, tons of action, romance, and yandere!

NHK ni Youkoso!: 40 chapters , a small amount of actione, plenty of dark comedy and slight romance.

sundome: 51 chapters, slight action , romance, borderline h , tragedy, dark comedy, i cant recomend this manga enough to tell the truth. the character development and fact that the story wraps up in a well planned and not rushed way is just awesome.

Re:Birth - The Lunatic Taker :29 chapters, great action , story is pretty decent the characters are good, art is nice and yandere man the yandere.

these are the ones i have completed that are semi long the big problem is most of the ones over 25 chapters im following are still ongoing.

Thanks but I've watched the Mirai Nikki anime. Not sure if i should read the manga as well. Also yandere <3

heard of naruto/ naruto shippuuden  ? 

see you in 14 years ...

Same thing here. I am up to date with Naruto Shippuden so not quite sure if i really want to be reading the manga.

Same thing here. I am up to date with Naruto Shippuden so not quite sure if i really want to be reading the manga.

I'll answer that for you.  No, no you don't.  

I somehow forgot to mention my all time favorite Black Cat but it's only 20 volumes so I'm not sure you'd classify it as long. 

I'll answer that for you.  No, no you don't.  

I somehow forgot to mention my all time favorite Black Cat but it's only 20 volumes so I'm not sure you'd classify it as long. 

I guess that is a good idea since itll really take me 14 years (not really) to finish the manga as well. Not to mention reading the same stuff all over again. That would actually be pretty boring.

Berserk is must read of course.

Homonculus.

Basara.

Beck.

Boku no Chikyuu wo Mamotte.

Eden no Ori.

H2.

Rough

Hana Yori Dango.

Hanakimi.

Hikaru no Go

Holyland