So I Think It's About Time

~SnowBunny~

Welcome and bienvenue to fuwa;door, please take your standard reward : a Javelin

Javalin.jpg

And of course, my recommendations : don't forget to open the Steins;Gate and don't be afraid by Shikkoku no sharnoth.

Thank you, btw Love your profie picture it is AWESOME! please take care of me durring my stay

Fluffy feelings and tears :) perfect, I'll give it a shot and a horror VN haven't seen that in awhile tell me about it is it gooood i was always a sucker for horror :D

Rather than being supernatural, the horror in Kara no Shoujo comes from the gory murders and twisted things the killers do. And it's all wrapped up in a skillfully told whodunnit mystery in the awesome setting of post-war Tokyo. The story absolutely hooked me, and it's also great if you're into gore and psychological thrills :)

Rather than being supernatural, the horror in Kara no Shoujo comes from the gory murders and twisted things the killers do. And it's all wrapped up in a skillfully told whodunnit mystery in the awesome setting of post-war Tokyo. The story absolutely hooked me, and it's also great if you're into gore and psychological thrills :)

DONE IM GOING TO DO IT MARK MY WORDS :D

I also think you have enough recommendations now... But i do it nevertheless ;)

Little Busters! -> You MUST read that ... it's awesome :D

If my Heart had Wings / Kono Oozora ni - My other favourite, might be a little bit less drama. Though it's really good and make you feel good ;)

But thats only my opinion. Maybe you give it a shot.

Greetz

hahaha no. I know he is very similar but he is Alto Saotome from Macross~~~

P.S i love Gakupo too.

Well....he like traps and i love traps so much. So yeah...we like/love same thing.

You like traps?

When did i join the ranks of monmon? Cuz i dont remember signing up. I support the ULA!

Sorry for being late, look's like everyone is having fun and i like fun. With that said name's FoggyOrchid (as you can see) but you can call Ethan, i hope you find your time at fuwa  enjoyable i know i did. So that's it not much i know and sorry for not having any recommendations i don't feel like i'm the right person for that, with all that said stay safe and you know.....keep it up

giphy.gif

learning to fly 

Sorry for being late, look's like everyone is having fun and i like fun. With that said name's FoggyOrchid (as you can see) but you can call Ethan, i hope you find your time at fuwa  enjoyable i know i did. So that's it not much i know and sorry for not having any recommendations i don't feel like i'm the right person for that, with all that said stay safe and you know.....keep it up

giphy.gif

learning to fly 

THANK YOU, I could careless what time you got here as long as you got here, I'm fine with recommendations So thank you again. Please take care of me while im here, Ethan *bow*

THATS ADORABLE WHAT IS IT FDROMMM!!!!!

Nico from Love Live! School Idol Project ... best Anime ever (for me, since i only watched 3 till now :D )

@The Person below me: I'm really speechless... The Lord of Multipost gives a hint about that  :huh: ... Pointless. But go on and collect Posts, maybe someday you will write something useful. And sorry again for OT. i'll be better and ignore him in the future :D

Welcome to the forums mate. Enjoy your stay.

Hint:Just wanted to say that the stuff under here are multiposting (don't try that or mods dish out punishments) You can multi quote like you did at some point and if you need to, just edit what you have already posted.

I prefer Drama and Romance But nothings off the list HAHAHA bash away

Thank you :D

Too CUTE

I wanna reply to all of you GAH but I dont have the Time :) I will try most of these Thank you again

Fluffy feelings and tears :) perfect, I'll give it a shot and a horror VN haven't seen that in awhile tell me about it is it gooood i was always a sucker for horror :D

HAHAHAHA THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE TRAP HAHAHA Actually I might join, I always loved how adorable lolli's ar. Never too late to try something new right :D

Thank you And I Will :)

Thank you please take care of me during my stay *bow*

COMPLETELY UNDERSTOOD XD !!!

Thank you very much. I hope we can become friends *bow* ....PAL XD