So I Think It's About Time

~SnowBunny~

Hello To ALL, My name Is ~SnowBunny~ I'm starting to get back into english VN's and I just wanted to say hello to the ENTIRE FORUM MEMBERS that means everyone who has ever been apart of ANYTHING here :) So far I have enjoyed Pitching in here and there but its high time I've said Hi to Everyone. If you want to get to know me better just message me. Oh and PLEASE give me some VN's i have been dying to know what you guys thing is the best. I'll try to get them all if you can tell me why I should bother with it and why you loved it so much. Also give me some basic ratings on story,art,music and interface. Well thats all  Please take care of me while I'm here thank you!!

Welcome to Fuwa, soon to be the promised Loli Land! Have a loli:

XK8VjEi.jpg

You should read Umineko no Naku Koro ni if you haven't already. It's an awesome mystery/fantasy, which will get you hooked pretty easily if you're not careful.

Anyway, hope you have fun and I'll see you around.

Welcome to the promised land of lolis and beware the traps they lurk about and can all ways be found near mon.

Also you should join the greatest group on fuwa!

Photochop_zps5c76baae.jpg

Welcome to the forums! I very much hope that you do enjoy your stay with us! We look forward to having you around!

Think about the ULA ;3

Welcome to Fuwa, I hope you enjoy your stay (And you probably will). As for recommendations it would be good to know what you like first.

If you are fan of mystery/triler with drama and romance I recommend you G-senjou no Maou (The Devil on G-String).

If you want supernatural action X romance with drama and some MOE you could try Rewrite.

If you want something darker with drama, romance, psychology go for Saya no Uta (Song of Saya).

If you want some chuni action x romance then go for Ayakashibito.

If you want something other let me know what you like.

Welcome to Fuwa! enjoy your stay

Thank you very much

Hi,

Welcome! Enjoy yourself with that creepy folks here;) ... To recommend you something it wouldn't be bad to what you've read and what kind of Story you prefer. If I know that I will bash you with my recommendations :D

Greetz

I've read Yosuga no sora, and Katawa shoujo And other not so popular ons But I prefer Drama and Romance So :D BASH AWAY

Welcome to the party! :D I am glad we can get acquainted Snowbunny.

I beleve We have met no? HAAHA :D

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

I'm guessing you liked Katawa Shoujo? If so, you should try a VN made by Key, such as Clannad, Little Busters, Rewrite or Kanon, they're also mostly slice of life.

Have a moe:

ofxf.png

Oh yes I loved KS Rin was my favourite route. I'll try thoose thanks why did you like them? Oh AND THANKS FOR MOE

Welcome to Fuwa, soon to be the promised Loli Land! Have a loli:

XK8VjEi.jpg

You should read Umineko no Naku Koro ni if you haven't already. It's an awesome mystery/fantasy, which will get you hooked pretty easily if you're not careful.

Anyway, hope you have fun and I'll see you around.

Yes I hope to see you around too I'll try that one I'm a sucker for mysterys and that lolli... TOO CUTE >U<

Welcome to the forums~!

It depends on what kind of stories you like, but I would suggest Kara no Shoujo for a good horror/mystery, or Kanon for a more slice-of-life story that will bring fluffy feelings and tears.

Fluffy feelings and tears :) perfect, I'll give it a shot and a horror VN haven't seen that in awhile tell me about it is it gooood i was always a sucker for horror :D

Welcome to the promised land of lolis and beware the traps they lurk about and can all ways be found near mon.

Also you should join the greatest group on fuwa!

Photochop_zps5c76baae.jpg

HAHAHAHA THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE TRAP HAHAHA Actually I might join, I always loved how adorable lolli's ar. Never too late to try something new right :D

Welcome to Fuwa, I hope you enjoy your stay (And you probably will). As for recommendations it would be good to know what you like first.

If you are fan of mystery/triler with drama and romance I recommend you G-senjou no Maou (The Devil on G-String).

If you want supernatural action X romance with drama and some MOE you could try Rewrite.

If you want something darker with drama, romance, psychology go for Saya no Uta (Song of Saya).

If you want some chuni action x romance then go for Ayakashibito.

If you want something other let me know what you like.

SHOOT ANYTHING AT ME NOTHINGS OFF THE TABLE FROM YURI TO YAOI AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!!! My favorite genre though is Romance and Drama. Love the touchy feelly make you cry stuff but like I said nothing off limits!