Saya no Uta on Android

Nazareth

Hi guys,

I'm currently playing Saya no Uta on my Android phone, and seriously loving every second of it, what an awesome story! But during the h scenes the screen always seems to go black so far(it shows the text, just not the h itself). I was wondering if this happens in the pc version too? Is it just a way to censor the loli?

No in the pc version the H-scenes are completely uncensored.

I might guess that its because you are playing on a phone that they had to remove the scenes or maybe there is an option to disable the scenes on phones. But in the original you can see the H-scenes just like a normal eroge, and in the JAST version they remove all of the censorship.

I glad that there is now another person playing this amazing short game.

No in the pc version the H-scenes are completely uncensored.

I might guess that its because you are playing on a phone that they had to remove the scenes or maybe there is an option to disable the scenes on phones. But in the original you can see the H-scenes just like a normal eroge, and in the JAST version they remove all of the censorship.

I glad that there is now another person playing this amazing short game.

Just got the JAST version for pc, even though the story really doesn't NEED the h scenes, it's much better without the censoring! Thanks for the recommendation brother!

• 3 weeks later...