Greetings & Salutations

donoho

About me:

1. Lover of Stories - Always
  2. Long Time Anime Fan (since early 80's)
    • Started of with Starblazers, Battle of the Planets, Tranzor Z, Robotech - eventually finding original sources.
    • I remember when the only way to see new Anime was to be a part of a local club that would do VHS screenings at a library in a meeting/study, set up by somone who had a connetion in Japan that would send them tapes.
  3. JRPG Fan
    • Started with NES Dragon Warrior & Final Fantasy and have collected most of them (across systems) since.  My backlog is obscene.
  4. Once obsessed with Choose Your Own Adventure Books (when they were being published regularly)
    • Had to read Every Single One I could find (at the library).  So Much Fun.  Eventually ran out.
  5. Manga Fan
    • Didn't start reading Manga regularly until (unlicensed) translations were available online.

I heard about Fuwanovel though Rockmandash's Beginner's Guide To Visual Novels and am pretty excited about the possibility of so many things I Love being wrapped up in a single package.

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun

enjoy a pun and a pic

Don't trust people that do acupuncture, they're back stabbers.

7fc955dddb.jpg

Do you like traps? If you do, you are one step closer to paradise on earth.
Read Sharin no kuni~~~ its my fav vn, and i hope you will like it too.