Is Tokyo Ghouls good?

Chewy

i retract my statement this isnt worth watching anymore cuz of the ending

basically has no ending and there wont be any second season anytime soon either so kinda a waste of time to watch it,better to read the manga i guess

The manga has 14 volumes, 144 chapters in total. I hear its really good. The anime is crap compared to it. S2 is going to come in January 2015.

It was announced on the official Chinese site, by accident. They probably realized the mistake they made, and quickly deleted it. Season 2 will be made, and will air in January, as it said on the website. Sent from my GT-S5570I using Tapatalk 2

Apparently the company stepped forward and said that they currently aren't making a second season but seem to be planning to. However, didnt they say they wont be making it for jan?

i think sales were bad so doubt they will make a s2 anymore

or i might be being too pessimistic here

Well at least they said "Not anytime soon". Usually this means the project is dropped unless in the next few weeks they will miraculously suddenly have some new campiagn that will miraculously sell VERY VERY well.