Sign in to follow this  
Steve

TEAMSPEAK - Come text chat with us about Lolis, Eroge and stuff

I am the biggest loli lover and protector on fuwa, all lolis are safe with me. So don't worry and give them all to me.

I probably have a lot more loli than you do. The only thing I lack is in the manga department. I just started collecting loli-manga few weeks ago.

SO MY LOVE IS BIGGER FOR LOLI THAN YOURS. H-HMPH!!!

I probably have a lot more loli than you do. The only thing I lack is in the manga department. I just started collecting loli-manga few weeks ago.

SO MY LOVE IS BIGGER FOR LOLI THAN YOURS. H-HMPH!!!

I wouldn't be so sure.

Or at least when taking the quality of the art into consideration.

There is a lot of loli images, but not that many are worth even opening on sankaku and definitely not saving to my loli folder.

If an image from sankaku (or pixiv or other boorus) gets onto my drive it is top quality, not some weak low quality art.

For the rest "good" images I keep history in browser xD

And with manga, I don't save those offline as I just view them on ExHentai.

Actually same with games recently, I used to download every VN I wanted to "play" but now I just view the CG set on ExHentai. But I still have like 500GB of loli games, whole collections of stuff like kodomo-h or Shining Star.

Actually one of 320GB HDDs has assigned letter H for hentai, but its full so there is lot of lolis elsewhere too xD

I wouldn't be so sure.

Or at least when taking the quality of the art into consideration.

There is a lot of loli images, but not that many are worth even opening on sankaku and definitely not saving to my loli folder.

If an image from sankaku (or pixiv or other boorus) gets onto my drive it is top quality, not some weak low quality art.

For the rest "good" images I keep history in browser xD

And with manga, I don't save those offline as I just view them on ExHentai.

Actually same with games recently, I used to download every VN I wanted to "play" but now I just view the CG set on ExHentai. But I still have like 500GB of loli games, whole collections of stuff like kodomo-h or Shining Star.

Actually one of 320GB HDDs has assigned letter H for hentai, but its full so there is lot of lolis elsewhere too xD

1.4TB of H, 240GB is restricted to loli and it only consists of animation/3D and very few mangas (barely any). My image folder is separate and I host my loli collection on a different section so I'm guessing about 20GB or ... I don't know, 15GB of loli images? I have over 100GB of pictures of all kinds. I divide them with wallpapers, verticals (below 1600 width images or literally vertical stands) and my X folder. My X folder has another section with my i-collection (loli) so yeah. :P

There's some really good 3D loli stuff on Nyaa.

Well then make sure to hop on TS one day to show if your taste in lolis in any good ;)

Also as for 3d I guess you mean 3d-render - I have some vids and also realtime 3d-render games.

But otherwise we use 2d and 3d as a separation between the animated world and the (terrible) outside world - and we are not into those 3d lolis (or any girls in 3d for that matter).

But 3d-rendered 2d-lolis can be good sometimes, if the quality is good.

All in all though I prefer static images or subtle animation (softhouse seal style or some of the kodomo-h style)

Well then make sure to hop on TS one day to show if your taste in lolis in any good ;)

Also as for 3d I guess you mean 3d-render - I have some vids and also realtime 3d-render games.

But otherwise we use 2d and 3d as a separation between the animated world and the (terrible) outside world - and we are not into those 3d lolis (or any girls in 3d for that matter).

But 3d-rendered 2d-lolis can be good sometimes, if the quality is good.

All in all though I prefer static images or subtle animation (softhouse seal style or some of the kodomo-h style)

mmm I can't do real-world lolis, that's inhuman. We were discussing this in another forum and I came to realize the reason is because, when you look at a 2D loli its full of mo'e and cuteness to the point of where you want to hug them. I think that's the best thing I came to understand.

I get all my pictures from Konachan and Yande.re - I don't like Sanka-whatever. There's a lot of things I don't like there and although they still retain bigger image collections, I still prefer the latter since both are filtered. Sanka-whatever doesn't seem to have rules over extreme stuff (I think?).

But yeah the best place is always Pixiv, that place is hard to narrow down though :/ ...

Why you choose teamspeak! Why not IRC. I don't want to talk on TS! Is there a chat?