What should I play next?

Persona45

Hey guys, just looking for suggestions on VN's to play next, I have just finished my 8th visual novel and am on starting my 9th, but I like to have plans for another one so I can get it downloaded and all that before I am going to play it, I don't care about the genre so much but most of the ones I have played are H-games although that doesn't really matter, you can see what I have played/am playing on my profile. Ty ahead of time for any suggestions :D

Muv-Luv. Best VN ever. And I'm so lazy I'm gonna quote someone else on how to:

The Muv-Luv series should also interest you.

It consists of Muv-Luv: Extra - Your typical teenage romance story, probably not to your interest, but you should at the very least finish one route before moving on. 

Muv-Luv: Unlimited - It comes with extra and includes a different story using the same characters. This story is a Sci-fi story that you should enjoy.

Muv-Luv: Alternative - It's the sequel to the two games above and generally acclaimed as a masterpiece. It explains an Alternative story to Unlimited, but it's obvious that both Extra and Unlimited were made in preparation for Alternative.

Otherwise just consult the lists on the sticked post of this forum. Like Kaguya's one for example.

hmm might help if u put in a list of what u played so far

On his profile, as he mentioned.

I Love Katawa Shoujo my self, plenty of feels and Great story for every character. Multipluls of endings including on where you die :P. SO yes there are H parts in this but I trully love all the storys myself, and if your not in the mood for H -_- you can always disable it if you want. Unfortunatly trhere is no voice for any of them so you can power through. NOW FOR THE Ratings

out of 10

Music- 6

Interface-6

Story- 8

Art-7

Hopfully you will pick this one please enjoy OH and lock the door the H is usually suprising espsially if you go with Emi

I Love Katawa Shoujo my self, plenty of feels and Great story for every character. Multipluls of endings including on where you die :P. SO yes there are H parts in this but I trully love all the storys myself, and if your not in the mood for H -_- you can always disable it if you want. Unfortunatly trhere is no voice for any of them so you can power through. NOW FOR THE Ratings

out of 10

Music- 6

Interface-6

Story- 8

Art-7

Hopfully you will pick this one please enjoy OH and lock the door the H is usually suprising espsially if you go with Emi

I have played Katawa, I found it fun as well :D

Whoops probably should have asked that first, All the others i have played are inJapanese or being translated into English, That being Said Yosuga no Sora might be okay consitering the partail path from the trjr team. Progress is there And it might be fun if your okay with the whole twincest thing and all~ ^_^ But if not worry not I've heard Symphonic rain was good, havent played it though so if you give it a shot tell me about it :lol: Yosuga no sora also has an anime as well I fell in love with the anime. As for the VN it is really in depth with lots more H than usual (or what im used too :P) Commenting on that its pretty strange how Sphere does there work basically along the lines of

"I think I love you"

"whoa really me too lets f***"

Upseting to  say the lest unless your just that charasmatic anyway try those two out