Reincarnation: Lovely x Cation Translation Project [TLC REQUIRED]

oystein

Yeah, I generally don't think it's a good idea atleast not this early on. We might we thrown a C&D in our face as a comeback. Who knows, but for now we'll keep working on it and see how it goes regarding that.

:D

Its already late since you have published about it, Hibiki Works Region Lock their site just like Tenco does so its a high chance they will trow you a C&D right away just like Tenco did.

In any case thanks for taking this translation i loved both LxCs (Playing PxC right now) and im really happy seeing the series being taken (Honestly i cant see how no one was interested in these games as the art is top notch and a great hybrid of VN and DS) so the bests of lucks there.

Its already late since you have published about it, Hibiki Works Region Lock their site just like Tenco does so its a high chance they will trow you a C&D right away just like Tenco did.

In any case thanks for taking this translation i loved both LxCs (Playing PxC right now) and im really happy seeing the series being taken (Honestly i cant see how no one was interested in these games as the art is top notch and a great hybrid of VN and DS) so the bests of lucks there.

Well hopefully they do not throw us a C&D, we can discuss how much we want about how stupid it is for them to do it. Ff they do, I'll just have to accept it. :)

And thank you, yeah I saw this game and it looks amazing, specially the second one. :D

Well hopefully they do not throw us a C&D, we can discuss how much we want about how stupid it is for them to do it. Ff they do, I'll just have to accept it. :)

And thank you, yeah I saw this game and it looks amazing, specially the second one. :D

I hope not since this is one of those games i really want to play in english. I too think LxC 2 is the better of the two, my only complain is the lack of a teacher heroine.

Again good luck with this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello once again, coming with a small update for you all that are showing interest in this projects and perhaps even our group.

We are getting close to 10% translated as in total progress, we run our translation checking, editing and quality controller/checker quite close to that so you can expect that if we say we got 10% translated that means the 3 other steps are also around 10% complete.

We've had a great time so far working on this project, we do daily conversations about everything in our IRC so head on over if you feel like talking to us.

A new post will be coming shortly on our website that explains abit of the process and it will be written by our head editor EldritchCherub.

Also information regarding a partial patch that we are planning to release and what purpose it will serve.

So, thanks for the support we have gotten and have a nice day.

Oystein

Project Lead at ElevatorTL.

• 4 weeks later...

Well the website has been 6.39% for quite a while (One month in this month 30) so i guess there hasnt been too much progress but im worried since there hasnt been a blog entry as well.

We're still alive! I'm just looking for a oppertunity to bost a blog post.

We are just having the good ol'naturall November/December school tests and such. :) I can update asoon as I get time. :)