Reincarnation: Lovely x Cation Translation Project [TLC REQUIRED]

oystein

Sorry about the lacks of news concerning the project. Our translator recently moved into a new apartment so he was deprived of internet for a few months because of that, he'll get to work on his route pretty soon.

Apart from myself the only other member that regularly frequents the IRC is the hacker. One of our leaders (Oystein) that was also in charge of the website but he hasn't shown himself in months, and unfortunately there is no way to contact him about the website at this time. The other leader (Darkquake) is probably on a trip somewhere, but when he returns I'll pester him about making a wordpress site so we can post updates there instead of relying on this thread.

Other than that, just follow this thread and I'll post more news whenever it becomes available. Thanks for your patience and support. As long as we've got a translator at our disposal I'll make sure to keep pushing forward even it takes years to release a completed patch.

Edit: In other news, I've recently edited Lovely x Cation The Animation - 01 and you can stream it for free here. Hopefully it can satiate your appetite just a bit for things to come.

https://www.subdesu-h.net/lovely-x-cation-the-animation-01/

Thanks for the update. I was just getting a little worried about the status of the project after not being able to access the website for a long time. Life gets busy, and people need breaks, but as long as the project is still alive that's good enough for me.

Mmm thats doesnt sounds very good, i mean losing the "leaders" kind of looks like trouble´s to come, im honestly losing hope to ever see this translated. I just hope we arent being lied in some way. 

I may be pessimistic but honestly it looks like the project is falling apart. Oh well guess gonna avoid the project until next year to avoid all this stuff :/

Mmm thats doesnt sounds very good, i mean losing the "leaders" kind of looks like trouble´s to come, im honestly losing hope to ever see this translated. I just hope we arent being lied in some way. 

I may be pessimistic but honestly it looks like the project is falling apart. Oh well guess gonna avoid the project until next year to avoid all this stuff :/

A shame, but let's not lose hope already.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's a new wordpress website that I have set up for this project that will host all future posts and patches for this project. I'll be updating some of the pages in upcoming days and also update the progress in its respective page. It may not be as aesthetically pleasing as the previous website but it'll have to do under the current circumstances. Rest assured, the project will continue as long as I have another translator to work with... or until I'm the last man standing.

I'll put up the first post tomorrow, merely as a formality, but I'll be sure to update it whenever there's been any worthwhile progress to report. I'll also put up a post every month in order to notify people of the status of the team/project. It's become clear to me that another translator is needed in order to ensure efficient progress is made, so I'll be working with that goal in mind for the next couple of weeks.

Without further ado, here's the link for the new website.

https://elevatortranslations.wordpress.com/

• 1 month later...

It's been a bit of a bumpy ride, but thanks to our new translator progress for the common route has finally reached 100%. Over the next month or two extensive TLC, editing, and quality checking will be going on in order to ensure the common route patch that we release is up to par with our standards.

Just as a reminder, progress is tracked on the website for the project and is updated every week or so.

https://elevatortranslations.wordpress.com/progress/

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 8/21/2015 at 8:56 AM, EldritchCherub said:

Sorry about the lack of updates and whatnot, been busy with work and stuff.

Anyways, here's a small update to satiate those who have been following the project so far.

https://elevatortranslations.wordpress.com/2015/08/21/where-art-thou-oh-summer-oasis/

You truly are a champion among men.