Reincarnation: Lovely x Cation Translation Project [TLC REQUIRED]

oystein

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

There's been a small update to our project. I've just updated the website with another post, so if you're interested please do not hesitate to check it out on our website. If you have any questions you can hop on the IRC, send an e-mail through our website, or leave a post here. Thanks for the support everyone!

• 1 month later...

Now im worried: No february blog post or percentage update in the page, no post here. 

Not enough progress to warrant a blog post. Editing and TLC are moving along as usual. A few snags on the translation side of things, but I can assure you that the group is still alive. If there's ever a substantial change in the group formation then there will be a blog post or status update on this thread.

Not enough progress to warrant a blog post. Editing and TLC are moving along as usual. A few snags on the translation side of things, but I can assure you that the group is still alive. If there's ever a substantial change in the group formation then there will be a blog post or status update on this thread.

Not enough progress? The status has been at 6.39 since like October so i think there should be enough at least to warrant an update on the translation percentage status, im just worried because this is what happened with Fate/Extra CCC translation: No progress report, someone from the project saying things are going okay and BAM project cancelled.

Not enough progress? The status has been at 6.39 since like October so i think there should be enough at least to warrant an update on the translation percentage status, im just worried because this is what happened with Fate/Extra CCC translation: No progress report, someone from the project saying things are going okay and BAM project cancelled.

If you read our latest blog post you'll see that we're actually at 10%. The translation percentage status is out of my jurisdiction, I've let one of the team leaders know but unfortunately the keys to that gate are in the hands of the other team leader.

I'm afraid when it comes to these sorts of affairs euphemism is the name of the game. It wouldn't make much sense to report a few hundred lines of editing as most people desire the translation side of things, at least in the beginning. The visual proof needed to quell this matter is not available at the moment so you'll just have to take my word for it. As soon as the person responsible for the red bars signaling translation status returns then the necessary changes will be made to the webpage.

Line count has been updated to reflect most recent changes. I will personally be updating them every two weeks or so. It turns out all I needed to do was mess with some numbers on wordpress. I hope I didn't break anything else, I'm such a noob with computers...

You can see the updated line count here:

http://elevatortl.com/lovelyxcation/

• 1 month later...