I know my way around visual novels, but this is the first time I've gotten an error like this.

Are you running your computer with Japan system locale?: Yes.
Game NameMuv-Luv Extra.
Description of Problem: When mounting .img file, error occurs in Japanese.
Your Operating System: Windows XP Professional 32-Bit (x-86).
What did you already try? Everything but post here.
Did you download your game from Fuwanovel?: Both the Fuwanovel and the Piratebay torrent.

When I mounted MUVLUV_EXTRA.ccd, the game's Menu appeared with only an "Install" or "Quit" option. 

I'd mounted MUVLUV_EXTRA.img after that, but the first error box suddenly popped up.

I hit "OK", and this box popped up. When I hit "OK" again, it went back to the first error box.

When I hit "Cancel" on the second box instead of "OK", this box with an "rUGP" title popped up.

I decided to directly mount MUVLUV_EXTRA.img, only to have the same error occur. I've tried it with Daemon Tools, Alcohol120%, PowerISO, but the same thing keeps happening. 

The problem pops up when you mount the .img right? I don't think you have to mount this one, just mount the .ccd and press install.

If it still doesn't work, ff you mount the disc and look at its content, can you find the file it says is missing? (マブラヴ11.rio.ici or something approaching)

I think the first message says it can't read a part of the data.

I couldn't get the .img file to open with 7-zip, got a "7-zip cannot open this archive" error or some bs.

I've just about given up on this VN as I've wasted over 2 days trying to get this to work, might as well go back to Grisaia no Kijutsu.

Thanks for the help, even if this was a lost cause. I'll tinker around every now and then to see if I can get it to work.